• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Oli Burke from Sheff Utd on loan ,apparently done
      To Millwall

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

To Millwall
        Think its us now.

Comment

• That would put the Lawerence Rumours to bed. A good player as i remember still only 24. Maybe will shine in a more creative team than Sheffield utd

Comment

• Yeh the Lawrence talk was clearly nonsense I burke is a done deal. Must be rotating with uncle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
              Yeh the Lawrence talk was clearly nonsense I burke is a done deal. Must be rotating with uncle.
              Burke is DEFINITELY going to millwall. Sky sports have clarified it

Comment

• Burke has been moved on a lot for somebody so young,not too impressed with his YouTube clips either.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                  Burke has been moved on a lot for somebody so young,not too impressed with his YouTube clips either.
                  He’s going to millwall!!!!

Comment

• 100% gone to Millwall - all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post

He’s going to millwall!!!!
                      I realised that an hour or so ago Mem,would Sheff Utd give us a loan anyway..I doubt it very much.

Comment

• Ha ha, even Millwall is a better prospect than coming to us? If this is the case, how the hell are we going to afford Lawrence? It’s an awful lot of washers and shirt buttons we will have to find for him!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                          Ha ha, even Millwall is a better prospect than coming to us? If this is the case, how the hell are we going to afford Lawrence? It’s an awful lot of washers and shirt buttons we will have to find for him!
                          maybe he was never coming and a bit of lazy local journalism read a tweet from a Sky reporter who since apologised for a typo - although how you get QPR as a typo when trying to type Millwall is beyond me

Comment

• Wolves forum saying he’s coming here next week.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...onship-rivals/

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                              Wolves forum saying he’s coming here next week.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...onship-rivals/
                              I’ve just read that wolves and us have agreed a deal but it’s up to the player and he’s undecided, will talk to Warbs in the coming days before he decides

We shall see!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                                Ha ha, even Millwall is a better prospect than coming to us? If this is the case, how the hell are we going to afford Lawrence? It’s an awful lot of washers and shirt buttons we will have to find for him!
                                we was never in for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X