January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    I've just read that Wigan and Sunderland are interesred in Bonne....I know he has stated his desire to stay at Ipswich but eh.
    Thought he was there for the season ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Thought he was there for the season ?
      I thought the same about Wells.

Comment

• Jonathan Panzo according to Sky Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          Jonathan Panzo according to Sky Twitter
          Another CB. We appear to be sniffing around centre halves - why???? Maybe Warburton is going to "do a Cardiff" and field FIVE centre backs across the defence.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            Jonathan Panzo according to Sky Twitter
            One for future not now. Masterson has more experience if we're looking for first team options now.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Panzo

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

One for future not now. Masterson has more experience if we're looking for first team options now.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Panzo
              This is not true at all.

Panzo has made 41 senior appearances across 3 different clubs, and these were in the top tiers of France and Belgium.

Plus hes only 21.

I know who I rather go for.

Comment

• Going cardiff according to sky

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

This is not true at all.

Panzo has made 41 senior appearances across 3 different clubs, and these were in the top tiers of France and Belgium.

Plus hes only 21.

I know who I rather go for.
                  Didnt realise Cerle Brugge were top flight.

But his time in the Djion first team was when they came bottom and were relegated and hes no longer playing for them in tier 2.

You may be right, but I cant see him as a starter myself when we're chasing for promotion at the top end of the championship. Not that I know anything about the lad...!!

Comment

• Eze on loan till end of season “rumour” at half time les Ferdinand smiled and winked when asked

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                      Eze on loan till end of season “rumour” at half time les Ferdinand smiled and winked when asked
                      That would be brilliant

Comment

Eze on loan till end of season “rumour” at half time les Ferdinand smiled and winked when asked
                        LOL why would palace loan out their 20 million number 10 to a championship team? Surely you don’t think it will ever happen.

Comment

He was looking at your missus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

LOL why would palace loan out their 20 million number 10 to a championship team? Surely you don’t think it will ever happen.
                            Me personally no ! However I was lucky enough to sit in the posh seats and at halftime at the free bar .. there was talk between qpr fans about eze returning . One then said to Les who was standing next to lee hoos . Les what’s the rumour about eze . Les then just smiled and winked .

me personally don’t think it will happen as you say 20 million bla bla . However his coming back from a long injury he will need to get his fitness and sharpness back up this won’t happen sitting on the bench in the premiership . Palace may want to get him back to his best ready for next season . Who knows . Again it’s just the convo I over heard .

Comment

• It would be an embarrassment for him coming back !!

Comment

• Eze won't struggle getting back in the palace side. Tbh they're lucky to have him I think he's good enough for a club like spurs. He was in Gareth southgates plans just prior to the injury
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X