No announcement yet.

January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are all aware of the fact that QPR tend to take it right to the last hours of a month long transfer window to get things done but do we think this time might be different given injuries, Covid and AFCON?

Comment

• I’d be tempted by Dembele at pboro tore us a new backside quick scores goals out of contract end of season too

Comment

• Not a rumour but Man City are looking to let Jayden Braaf leave...I think he's too good for us but if only.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          I’d be tempted by Dembele at pboro tore us a new backside quick scores goals out of contract end of season too
          Yes. Good player.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• “ Excl. #BristolCity transfer news: City have been holding talks with #QPR over a deal for midfielder Kasey Palmer, as per Ashton Gate sources. One to keep an eye on in the next weeks. Likely to be a permanent deal rather than a loan. Robins want to raise money for a striker.”

Comment

• https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/...motion-6429127

Comment

• Anyone here who knows how good he is?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Wingbacks???????

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    We are all aware of the fact that QPR tend to take it right to the last hours of a month long transfer window to get things done but do we think this time might be different given injuries, Covid and AFCON?
                    We did most of the business pretty ealy in the summer transfer window.

However, the poorer clubs are most often left to wait until the end of the window, when players and selling clubs have given up the better financial options they were holding out for. Doing business late isn't always a reflection of indecisiveness, but a reflection of financial strength (or the lack of it).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Anyone here who knows how good he is?
                      Kasey Palmer?...He's a good playmaker but he's out of favour at Bristol City because he doesn't work defensively when Bristol don't have the ball, kind of like a certain Adel Taarabt...he's a good player to have up top if your defence is strong enough that you can afford to have someone who won't put a shift in at the back...unless of course Warbs can work on his weeknesses.

Comment

• According to this article we are after Kasey Palmer:

QPR in advanced talks to sign Bristol City midfielder to boost Premier League promotion bid - Bristol Live (bristolpost.co.uk)

He has apparatently failed to convince three successive Bristol City managers he is good enough to be selected, but Ferdinans obviously thinks we can turn him into Championships best no 10 acciding this newspaper. And according to the article we have given him "assurances over his place in the team", which means he will start ahead of either Chair or Willock.

I do not know if it is anything in this rumour, but we can of course rule out that he will be given any assurance of a place in the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                          According to this article we are after Kasey Palmer:

QPR in advanced talks to sign Bristol City midfielder to boost Premier League promotion bid - Bristol Live (bristolpost.co.uk)

He has apparatently failed to convince three successive Bristol City managers he is good enough to be selected, but Ferdinans obviously thinks we can turn him into Championships best no 10 acciding this newspaper. And according to the article we have given him "assurances over his place in the team", which means he will start ahead of either Chair or Willock.

I do not know if it is anything in this rumour, but we can of course rule out that he will be given any assurance of a place in the team.
                          If the powers that be think they can get a tune out of him that's good enough for me. I doubt any team in the country would give a player a guarantee of being in the starting eleven. It seems hes had a few rough seasons, needs building back up, and might be cover for this season and a possible starter next season if are still in the championship and Willock/Chair get sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Kasey Palmer?...He's a good playmaker but he's out of favour at Bristol City because he doesn't work defensively when Bristol don't have the ball, kind of like a certain Adel Taarabt...he's a good player to have up top if your defence is strong enough that you can afford to have someone who won't put a shift in at the back...unless of course Warbs can work on his weeknesses.
                            Not another JET I hope, but in Warburton we trust?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Steve Cook to Forest instead of QPR and Lyndon Dykes is on Brighton`s and Burnley`s list of January targets??
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Mirror saying west ham want dickie. His value........5 million. Lol!!! Great joke!!

Comment

Working...
                                X