Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    No rumours of any team wanting to buy any of our players
    After reading yet another article about Bonne ‘staying at Ipswich for the season ‘ I would be happy to recoup our outlay on him,I do wonder if we manage to get promoted to the Prem if he might lower his high standards to play for the Club that pays his f#####g wages.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post

After reading yet another article about Bonne ‘staying at Ipswich for the season ‘ I would be happy to recoup our outlay on him,I do wonder if we manage to get promoted to the Prem if he might lower his high standards to play for the Club that pays his f#####g wages.
      Player power and contracts count for f*** all.

If Ipswich have the money then as you say we should sell on Jan and put the money towards the defence. Or a player swap if they have someone we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Player power and contracts count for f*** all.

If Ipswich have the money then as you say we should sell on Jan and put the money towards the defence. Or a player swap if they have someone we need.
        they got any wing backs?

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

they got any wing backs?
          No idea, but some research needed on their full backs

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ipsw...ite/verein/677

Coulson is the one with the highest transfer value.

Comment

• Sources: West Brom, QPR and Huddersfield plot raids for Gondola

West Brom, QPR and Huddersfield are plotting to sign Panama international Freddy Gondola on a January free, Football Insider understands.

The versatile attacker, 26, is out of contract at Venezuelan club Deportivo Tachira at the end of December.

Comment

• Still no talk of us signing any wing backs! I sincerely hope we are actually trying to get at least 2 in.

Moses - still injured. No suprise there then!
              Wallace - only a matter of time til he's injured.
              Sam - be lucky to see him before end of Feb.
              Uncle - to keep him fit he has to be rotated with kakay who is awful meaning the pressure to keep uncle on the pitch is not going to help us in the long term
              Kakay - tries his best but not good enough

The fact we are being linked with forwards and cbs is worrying. Surely to God there are a couple of decent wing backs out there somewhere!!!!

Comment

• One of Neco Williams or Conor Bradley, both Liverpool, would do nicely.

Comment

• Sounds like we are close to getting Cook from Bournemouth. Not sure whether that's a good thing. He will be guaranteed first team football so who do we drop for him? Not sure any of our back 3 deserve to be dropped in fairness. I like those lads. They give their all. They keep themselves fit. They seem like the right sort and appear to be popular with the coaching staff, players and fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                    Sounds like we are close to getting Cook from Bournemouth. Not sure whether that's a good thing. He will be guaranteed first team football so who do we drop for him? Not sure any of our back 3 deserve to be dropped in fairness. I like those lads. They give their all. They keep themselves fit. They seem like the right sort and appear to be popular with the coaching staff, players and fans.
                    Unless Dickie is off......

Comment

• Wolves rumoured to be interested in Dickie

https://www.molineux.news/news/wolve...-league-teams/

Comment

• At least 15m and they will let him go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                          At least 15m and they will let him go.
                          Let’s be honest, he is not Prem quality, very good Championship defender although painfully slow, if we could get 8-10 million it would be fantastic business

Comment

• Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Let’s be honest, he is not Prem quality, very good Championship defender although painfully slow, if we could get 8-10 million it would be fantastic business
                            Indeed, but if there is genuine competition for his signature then £8-10m would be too cheap. £15-25m seems to be the range for championship players stepping up to the prem, so even a squad player should cost £15m.

Comment

• Ben White went to Arsenal for 50 million I believe. Say no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                Ben White went to Arsenal for 50 million I believe. Say no more.
                                and he isn't fast either!

I think a fee of £15-20m with add-ons and a sell on clause would be snapped up by QPR. Especially if it meant they had money to buy some wing backs and get another striker in.

Comment

Working...
                                X