January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MINCER View Post

With our current W/Backs injury prone it seems obvious to change formation to a flat back 4 ,problem is other than Willock who would provide the width to stretch teams out wide?

A loan for a young pacy winger would be my choice right now as even when MW reverts to 3 C/Backs the option to change formation is always there.

I agree that with injures to our wingbacks we should go to 4 at the back and could have done this against Stoke rather than put Field there.

Perhaps we should be looking at a right winger, although we already have Adomah.

Comment

[QUOTE=stanistheman;n2568923]

I agree that with injures to our wingbacks we should go to 4 at the back and could have done this against Stoke rather than put Field there.

Perhaps we should be looking at a right winger, although we already have Adomah.[/QUOTE

Albert is a decent shout, but probably it’s unrealistic to be reliant on older players like him and Wallace to be available for most of the games.

Im thinking the same,a wide right player required.

Comment

We are being linked with a loan move for Markanday from Spurs.

An attacking player and he looks like a promising prospect.

https://the72.co.uk/257966/watch-qpr...ion-for-spurs/

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          We are being linked with a loan move for Markanday from Spurs.

An attacking player and he looks like a promising prospect.

https://the72.co.uk/257966/watch-qpr...ion-for-spurs/
          Looks good!!

Comment

If covid starts affecting fixtures I suspect they might extend the transfer window a bit. I dunno if that's good or bad or what it means for us and other clubs?

Comment

They may as well cancel all games in Jan now because I cant see many taking place. Call it a winter break and extend the season to early June.

Comment

Makes sense, if they can suspend the season for a dodgy world cup in Qatar, then they can do it for a proper reason!!

Comment

Now linked with Steve Cook of Bournemouth. 30 years old. Out of contract in July. Think he's left footed isn't he? Watford and Newcastle both interested. Be a surprise if we got him.

Comment

Been trawling a bit, here's some names, only rumours,

Jack Simpson Rangers Defender
                    Steve Cook Bournemouth. Defender

John Souttar. Hearts. Defender

Dilan Mankardy Spurs Attacker

Kyle Docherty Attacker

Only ' linked to ' sort of rumours with other clubs interested

Steve Cook is probably the most interesting, I think, not sure why he would move, unless Bournemouth want to off load now for some reason
                    Anyway just thought I would throw these names out for discussion, or not, as the case may be

Comment

• So what’s new? These been doing the rounds for weeks except cook until today

Comment

• Apart from cook never seen any of the others play . I'm sure warbs doing his homework . Fulham , Bournemouth and wba look like they can be caught

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                          So what’s new? These been doing the rounds for weeks except cook until today
                          Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                            So what’s new? These been doing the rounds for weeks except cook until today
                            Maybe he has had a long nap, practicing for Christmas, hope he doesn't Dream and break the Rules Tut Tut.

Comment

• The Jeff and Ronnie show, hilarious, meh maybe not

Comment

• This thread needs moving into the Jan Rumours thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X