No announcement yet.

January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shania clearly on a wind up. Not even worth a reply.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Naughty?

Referees can 'amend' posts if they dont respect the opinions of others. We all have different views and opinions. All views hould be respected.

Would you like to be a referee or a mod? We do our best.
      If you or anyone else amends my posts you’ll find me gone as well.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Naughty?

Referees can 'amend' posts if they dont respect the opinions of others. We all have different views and opinions. All views hould be respected.

Would you like to be a referee or a mod? We do our best.
        . Respect! I appologise.

QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Shania clearly on a wind up. Not even worth a reply.
          Sorry, but you just did.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

How many people post on this site now, with QPRDave and Stainrod gone, SheepRanger and WeAre will be chatting to themselves soon.

Come back you two this site needs you both.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I think QPR Dave is still out there. Look at the like to CrossitDave's post.

Comment

With 11 premiership appearances and 9 in the championship I cant see this lad being thr experienced CB we're after that will keep Masterson out on loan and help our promotion push. I have no problem signing him but he surely won't be the only CB to be brought in.
                I'd prefer to recall Masterson tbh. However, I agree that we have more need of decent fit wing backs rather than CBs.

I disagree that Field can be used as a makeshift CB though, Ball has played in that position before so would rather him given a try 1st.

Hopefully, we don't have to sell before getting someone else in, but if possible a loan back of the player sold would be very good and helpful to our cause.

Comment

Calm down calm down!! This is not Twitter or 2 Faced book, it's a football forum, during debating personalities will come to the fore, it's the nature of the beast, but it should never be taken personally, we can all scream at the phone or tablet or whatever we use, but get it out of the system, before considering your reply to any post or topic, we are all grown ups, although my wife may well dispute that claim in my case, at the end of the day, we are all R's

Comment

Anyone think Willock could end up joining his brother at Newcastle in Jan? They will be bringing in a whole new team from the way things are going! There are only so many superstars out there and may need some young talent?

Comment

Loyalty in footballers ? It's a difficult thing to unpick really. The day of the one club player is gone forever, a player will join a club and give it everything for a while, kissing the badge and all that, a player may go through every stage at a club up to first team level, sometimes as long as ten years or more, but will move on at the drop of a hat if their heads get turned.
                      Management and directors are just as much to blame, moving on players to cash in, but who can blame them?
                      Could Chrissy join his brother at Newcastle, it's highly possible, will they still be a premiership club next year?
                      If he did go and they come down and we somehow go up, how would he feel then?
                      I think if he has sense, he will wait before moving anywhere, but common sense and footballers are not always good bed fellows.
                      I hope he stays with us for a while, but his stock seems to be rising, and no doubt he is destined for good things ahead, but there have been many players over the years who have made their name with us and moved on

Comment

Anyone think Willock could end up joining his brother at Newcastle in Jan? They will be bringing in a whole new team from the way things are going! There are only so many superstars out there and may need some young talent?
                        Silly move if it did happen. They are going down. Crap team with mostly championship level players. Take saint maximan out of it and they look hopeless. No idea what sort of recruitment policy they have had but it's a basket case of a club.

Trying to buy their way out of it in Jan but who would want to join them? First thing you would do is put a clause in allowing you to leave if they do go down.

Comment

Ashley has ruined that club, cards on the table ,I have a soft spot for Newcastle, family ties going back a ways to that area, but they are in a crap state at the moment, looks like they will be coming down

Comment

Our weakest positions are the flanks, haven't seen or heard any rumours about strengthening options there.

If Warbs won't try any other formations, then RWB and LWB are the most important.

Comment

With our current W/Backs injury prone it seems obvious to change formation to a flat back 4 ,problem is other than Willock who would provide the width to stretch teams out wide?

A loan for a young pacy winger would be my choice right now as even when MW reverts to 3 C/Backs the option to change formation is always there.

Comment

The main obstacle here is the fact we have a manager who won't want to start with a back 4. He seems insistent on keeping the 3 centre backs and wingbacks and only changes if we need/want to close a game out. If he wants to keep playing wingbacks then he needs to sign at least one of these and not a converted winger or a defender who can do a job. Sign an actual wingback.

Comment

Working...
                                X