Andre Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Does anyone know what Gray was supposed to have put on social media? just the gist would do.
    The knitting circle on lfw are wringing their hands over the signing because of some historical tweet.
    Pah ha ha ha , yes seriously.
    My god they are bunch odd balls
    Also referred to people of mixed race in a derogatory way.

I think he had gang connections but the little mix has sorted him out.

The boy is put of the ghetto and at peace with the world.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Also referred to people of mixed race in a derogatory way.

I think he had gang connections but the little mix has sorted him out.

The boy is put of the ghetto and at peace with the world.
      all will be forgiven if he scores often enough.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        I was hoping to see some clearer evidence of his pace, but sadly didn't.

Comment

Ok thanks fellas, I wondered what was the reason for the Mavis Riley's to get het up about.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

all will be forgiven if he scores often enough.
            Young, stupid and too much money. I'm sure he's grown up

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...402.html%3famp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...18d41a6a%3famp

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Hey everyone. Hornet in peace here.

I just want to let you know you have got a good player on your hands. The fact of the matter is, Andre' is not a Premier League player, but he is a good
                Championship player. What you will get from Gray is work rate and little fatigue. He has excellent positioning awareness and can score a goal when he gets
                into the right positions. He does have a aura around him with Watford fans' about his poor touch, but that is something I am sure your manager can work on.

We paid well too much for him, 18.5M, and he never really looked like a player close to that price tag. All in all, with Deeney going to Birmingham and you taking Gray,
                we have managed to shift a good chunk of finance off our books. Despite this, I feel you have a player you can mold into the striker he can be.

All the best for the season ahead of you. Your a good bunch and I enjoy my visits to Loftus Road. Hopefully see you again next season, whichever league it is.

Ada x

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post

yup and something about suicide victims too "weak fools"
                  With regards to getting him of Watford’s books, he is only on loan to us, so, I would imagine Watford are still paying the majority of his wages.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Lucky #######, I'm old stupid, poor as a Church Mouse and still will not grow up.
                    ( it still is OK to take the #### out of yourself ain't it)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Lucky #######, I'm old stupid, poor as a Church Mouse and still will not grow up.
                      ( it still is OK to take the #### out of yourself ain't it)
                      Not if other people around you are offended, apparently. People can be offended on behalf of others too, apparently?

Personally I couldnt care less what people do or say. It won't wind me up.......each to their own and I accept some people are happy the way they are. Why should they adapt for me? I take people as they are, or ignore them.

Comment

Not if other people around you are offended, apparently. People can be offended on behalf of others too, apparently?

Personally I couldnt care less what people do or say. It won't wind me up.......each to their own and I accept some people are happy the way they are. Why should they adapt for me? I take people as they are, or ignore them.
                        If only everyone was as thick as you and me Sheep!!

Skinned I forgot the Skinned lol

Comment

Welcome Mr Gray, hope it works our for us all, great business from all at HQ.

Comment

Quality addition, got a bit of pace and gives us another option up front. Can't go wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X