No announcement yet.

Andre Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll fill the gap till New year, happy to sign a short term deal.
    I'll partner Dykes, and give way to Chaz on 70 mins!

Comment

Reckon it’s all done on our side . But waiting for his side and Watford to come to a agreement to end the contract. His not going to walk away from a years wages of 70 k a week to play for us . His going to want it paid up. So reckon this is holding it up hence why Kelman hasn’t gone yet

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        I hope we have a plan B - there must be a problem with this deal otherwise it would have been confirmed before now. Hope it goes through but plan B would be sensible with only 4 hours to go.
        Don't panic , it's done

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
          Reckon it’s all done on our side . But waiting for his side and Watford to come to a agreement to end the contract. His not going to walk away from a years wages of 70 k a week to play for us . His going to want it paid up. So reckon this is holding it up hence why Kelman hasn’t gone yet
          Yeah, he wants it paid up in full but they want to offer less because he'll have the money up front to use or invest.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Lets hope his form lasts a little longer than Patrick Agymann's!

If he keeps up the goals then we don't need much else from him, tho actually think (odd games like Millwall apart) he contributes elsewhere. Anyway, I remember people used to say about Clive Allen "but he doesn't do anything but score goals" and I would be like "and your problem is?"
            His form has already out lasted Ageymang and as you say, goals are more important than a good first touch and win games.
            yes and I recall Clive Allen was criticised but scored plenty.

Comment

Welcome andre!!

Comment

Loan deal til end of season announced on Sky.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Oh damn......damn damn damn.
                    I could've been someone

Welcome Andre

Comment

A new chance for him, let`s hope he takes it ... Hopefully what we need. Welcome Andre Gray!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Does anyone know what Gray was supposed to have put on social media? just the gist would do.
                        The knitting circle on lfw are wringing their hands over the signing because of some historical tweet.
                        Pah ha ha ha , yes seriously.
                        My god they are bunch odd balls

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Does anyone know what Gray was supposed to have put on social media? just the gist would do.
                          The knitting circle on lfw are wringing their hands over the signing because of some historical tweet.
                          Homophobic stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                            Loan deal til end of season announced on Sky.
                            Has won promotion twice, Burnley 2016 and Watford last season. Maybe we will be his 3rd promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Homophobic stuff .
                              yup and something about suicide victims too "weak fools"
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Also referred to people of mixed race in a derogatory way.

I think he had gang connections but the little mix has sorted him out.

The boy is put of the ghetto and at peace with the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X