No announcement yet.

Andre Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was great under Warburton at Brentford and cost Watford a club record 4 years ago ,to get him on a free and to fall into our wage structure I think is a very good bit of business by the club

Comment

If he's joining on a 2 year deal then it shows the club are throwing serious money at getting promotion this year! The players who have signed won't be here on the cheap and must have been convinced by the ambition of the manager and the owners so fair ####s to them on that one!! This is a big season for us now.

Comment

Are we still waiting for Sky Sports permission to announce this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
          If he's joining on a 2 year deal then it shows the club are throwing serious money at getting promotion this year! The players who have signed won't be here on the cheap and must have been convinced by the ambition of the manager and the owners so fair ####s to them on that one!! This is a big season for us now.
          I agree the cost cutting of the last few years maybe part of this three year FFP cycle allowing us the thros more money at it now? I hope it comes off because the Board have been brilliant since holding their hands up.on past mistakes.

Comment

Massive signing huge improvement on dykes. Can't wait to see him and Austin combo
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Massive signing huge improvement on dykes. Can't wait to see him and Austin combo
              I can see him playing with both dykes and Austin with them rotating around gray

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Dykes finished last season very well and has got three goals in five games this season. Different type of player but Dykes is going great guns.

Comment

Why has this not been announced yet?...problems with medical or other?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Dykes finished last season very well and has got three goals in five games this season. Different type of player but Dykes is going great guns.
                    I’d prefer gray /Dykes combo with Austin as impact sub .

Comment

Joining us on a free apparently? Not confirmed though. C`mon, QPR..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Somebody saying now on FB that he wont be signing as a free signing but as a loan due to last minute complications.
                        either way he will be signing

Comment

Our budget is still only 15th overall in the championship.
                          19th last season, so club are being sensible

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I honestly dont understand how anyone can be critical of Dykes since March. Forget his previous form and he has either scored or assisted in almost every game he has played since then.

Plenty are critical Stan because he is a poor footballer. Yes 3 goals in 5 games but his record hasn't been good Infront of goal minus his purple patch. He is very similar to Patrick aygemang. Both worked their socks off . Technically extremely limited. Sorry wanted to quote this not edit. Apologies
                            Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 31-08-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Lets hope his form lasts a little longer than Patrick Agymann's!

If he keeps up the goals then we don't need much else from him, tho actually think (odd games like Millwall apart) he contributes elsewhere. Anyway, I remember people used to say about Clive Allen "but he doesn't do anything but score goals" and I would be like "and your problem is?"

Comment

I hope we have a plan B - there must be a problem with this deal otherwise it would have been confirmed before now. Hope it goes through but plan B would be sensible with only 4 hours to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X