Johansen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Did well with Watford from memory, Everton came looking and was garbage from there after. Hoping he’s still a bit I’m better than the championship
    Ok. Aha. it was him, remember him now. Let`s hope Johansen doesn`t suit his prefered style of play.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Tbh mem I just want to know now, one way or the other.
      Me too mate. Hope we have a plan b or is Dozzell the plan b?

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Me too mate. Hope we have a plan b or is Dozzell the plan b?
        Dozzell is plan B, Owens plan C and Bettache plan D and not sure where Windass fits in?

We'll be fine.

Comment

Yeah hoping for a plan b too mem.
          But dare I say we must trust in Warbs

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Dozzell is plan B, Owens plan C and Bettache plan D and not sure where Windass fits in?

We'll be fine.
            Windass is an attacking midfielder and striker.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Windass is an attacking midfielder and striker.
              What’s that got to do on the Johansen thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

What’s that got to do on the Johansen thread
                Windass might be an option if we cant get Johansen.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yes but can he force a lower bid ? It would be silly if FFC just kept him and pay wages for no play ?
                  I'm not sure what his wages are at fulham, but with parachute payments they could feasibly do that if they were desperate enough to do that to prevent him playing for a competing championship side. I imagine if they are resigned to selling then they would be very much hoping for a bid from outside the championship.

it would be up to fulham to calculate the cost of having him see out his contract vs having him play for a competitor and see which is more palatable for them.

Or if the player can be persuaded hes in the plans of the new manager, they could just use him. Hes a very decent championship level player.

overall I would think it is very unlikely johansen will be at LR next season.

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post

I'm not sure what his wages are at fulham, but with parachute payments they could feasibly do that if they were desperate enough to do that to prevent him playing for a competing championship side. I imagine if they are resigned to selling then they would be very much hoping for a bid from outside the championship.

it would be up to fulham to calculate the cost of having him see out his contract vs having him play for a competitor and see which is more palatable for them.

Or if the player can be persuaded hes in the plans of the new manager, they could just use him. Hes a very decent championship level player.

Unfortunately, I agree with all of the above!

Comment

Comment

Good news, we ( QPR ) need to know one way or the other.
                        As for whether Fulham will just keep him to stop him joining us, is just not going to happen.
                        We're just not that important to Fulham, and certainly not to the point of them taking business decisions, which would be detrimental to their finances.
                        The new man might want to keep him, but again it will be foolhardy to keep an unhappy player and goes against every instinct/ guideline any good manager would sanction for the sake of squad harmony.
                        If it's true the player wants to come, I think he will.
                        If SJ changes his mind, we move on.
                        I personally hope he wants to play for Warbs and with Charlie and the rest of the squad, in front of our passionate and loud supporters.
                        Fingers crossed it is sorted this week.
                        ​IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          What kind of manager is Silva?
                          Hugely overrated after a short decent spell at Hull. Went to Watford and did okay for a bit but then, after interest from EFC, Watford went on a diabolical run which culminated in them being glad to let Silva go to EFC and get some compo. He did nothing and EFC and got sacked.
                          Frankly, in this post-brexit world I'm baffled how he can get a visa to work in UK given he has no special skills.

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post

Agree with all of that. If money was not that important to them, I wouldn't sell him to a rival Championship club either. Instead keep him in the matchday squad and play him a sub with occasional starts when needed. Who knows, he might even convince Silva that he is good enough for Fulham!

I am now seriously beginning to doubt that QPR will be signing Johansen and hope that Dozzell not only is plan b, but is actually good enough to play the same role to a similar standard.

Having just seen this ignore the above. Let's hope that Johansen can persuade Silva to let him leave and join us instead. Although I would like to think that QPR would be offering him a 2 year deal with an option to extend.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Agree with all of that. If money was not that important to them, I wouldn't sell him to a rival Championship club either. Instead keep him in the matchday squad and play him a sub with occasional starts when needed. Who knows, he might even convince Silva that he is good enough for Fulham!

I am now seriously beginning to doubt that QPR will be signing Johansen and hope that Dozzell not only is plan b, but is actually good enough to play the same role to a similar standard.

Having just seen this ignore the above. Let's hope that Johansen can persuade Silva to let him leave and join us instead. Although I would like to think that QPR would be offering him a 2 year deal with an option to extend.
                              You honestly think we're that important to Fulham FC?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Hugely overrated after a short decent spell at Hull. Went to Watford and did okay for a bit but then, after interest from EFC, Watford went on a diabolical run which culminated in them being glad to let Silva go to EFC and get some compo. He did nothing and EFC and got sacked.
                                Frankly, in this post-brexit world I'm baffled how he can get a visa to work in UK given he has no special skills.
                                Ok, Thank you. I hope Stefan J. will prefer Warburton`s style of play then.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X