Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

So clearly SJ want to move to QPR.
    At least wanted it only a few weeks back ....
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

At least wanted it only a few weeks back ....
      Hope Silva doesnt rate him

Comment

That`s the key, ArcticHoop.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

How long do Fulham need to make an assessment? Unless they want to see him in some pre-season games (I see Fulham played Ipswich but no idea if Johansen featured?). Think its prob time we tried (albeit with a fairly weak hand as its obvious we are desperate for him) we tried playing hard ball a bit and gave Fulham an ultimatum for a decision. It seems to be a decision on whether they actually want him rather than money. The fact we are being linked to the Man City kid suggests it isn't going too well with Johansen, tho the club wd obvs be dong the right thing to look for a plan b as not sure if Dozell is the finished article.

Comment

Well the man city kid won't be the finished article either.
            I'd say Dozzell has more chance than the loan kid at being a success

Comment

I hope he decides to be a rubbish in pre-season to help that decision along.

Comment

I think Fulham if had any sense would keep him until deadline day then flog him. If Parker had stayed I reckon he’d of left by now

Comment

I agree: Fulham has no incentive to make an urgent decision. Once they know the outcome of the other transfer dealings this summer they will make a decision about Stefan. I think he will leave, likely to us, but probably not before the last week of the transfer window.

The question is if we can afford to wait, with the risk of losing out and leave ourselves thin in the engine room. I think we are seriously looking at alternatives, but I agree that Doyle is not the man to replace Stefan, rather an added option to bring good competition to the squad.

Comment

Fulham making life very very hard..

Comment

• Funny having a look at the Fulham Forum. They believe they have 9 players of Prem quality. Sorry boys, if that was true you wouldn't have been relegated.

Comment

• Now 100 posts on a subject that, precisely didly squat all has actually happend. Perhaps it's time move onto players who are actually here.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          Funny having a look at the Fulham Forum. They believe they have 9 players of Prem quality. Sorry boys, if that was true you wouldn't have been relegated.
                          Yes. But they had a duff manager. A duff manager can cost you 17 points over a season. The manager is the one person who can make that sort of difference I reckon. A duff goalie could cost you 10pts maybe? A duff misfiring striker maybe 7/8pts.
                          That's fair though - buck stops with the gaffer so would be weird if his input wasn't the single biggest factor in performance/results.

Comment

• Apparently, Fulham don't want to extend Johansen's contract, but Silva wants him.

That's probably what's holding us back, I kind of knew this one would drag on a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Yes. But they had a duff manager. A duff manager can cost you 17 points over a season. The manager is the one person who can make that sort of difference I reckon. A duff goalie could cost you 10pts maybe? A duff misfiring striker maybe 7/8pts.
                              That's fair though - buck stops with the gaffer so would be weird if his input wasn't the single biggest factor in performance/results.
                              A duff goalie could cost 10 points glad Lumley didn't play a full season we would be in league one, duff is a vast improvement on what he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by orpingtonhoop View Post

A duff goalie could cost 10 points glad Lumley didn't play a full season we would be in league one, duff is a vast improvement on what he was.
                                And this is a Johansen thread? strange comment!!

Comment

Working...
                                X