X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Euro 2020 Semi-finals schedule: Kick-off times and venues

Tuesday July 6

Semi-final 1: Belgium or Italy vs France/Switzerland/Croatia/Spain; Kick-off 8pm (Wembley, London)

Wednesday July 7

Semi-final 2: Sweden/Ukraine/England/Germany vs Czech Republic or Denmark; Kick-off 8pm (Wembley, London)
    Thanks for this.

It gives England a really good chance of getting to the final if we can overcome Germany. Probably get our other old foes Sweden in the semi and another close game. I will be rooting for Ukraine to beat Sweden.

Comment

• Can the female co- commentator on Spain game shut the #### up

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        Can the female co- commentator on Spain game shut the #### up
        Agree her voice is so annoying

Comment

• You Londoners should actually like her surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            You Londoners should actually like her surely?
            If she shut up for 30 seconds maybe. Anyway she’s the scum manager so definitely not for me and I maybe the wrong sex for her too

Comment

• Bloody hell this is a good game

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

If she shut up for 30 seconds maybe. Anyway she’s the scum manager so definitely not for me and I maybe the wrong sex for her too

Comment

• Great advert for football that game was. Had everything even a comedy own goal.

Comment

• Glad the French have gone out to a small country. Well done the Swiss.

Comment

• Comment

• Bukayo Saka 19 years old born in Ealing. Should have been at QPR !!

Comment

• Boring side out again

Comment

• Here we go! Obviously hoping for the best, but I was just thinking, when was the last time we beat a "big" team at a major tournament? I might be wrong but wasn't it Argentina in 2002? Certainly a bit of cause for pessimism. Anyway come on England!

Comment

• Originally posted by BusRider View Post
                              Here we go! Obviously hoping for the best, but I was just thinking, when was the last time we beat a "big" team at a major tournament? I might be wrong but wasn't it Argentina in 2002? Certainly a bit of cause for pessimism. Anyway come on England!
                              It was when England beat Wales 2-1 in Euro 2016

Comment

• Showing them so much respect get Grealish and foden on

Kane sorry but something ain’t right for him just all over the place, would help if he played in one of the friendly games either injured or mind on a move at this rate he’s on his way to orient again

Comment

Working...
                                X