Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Italy should’ve had a hatful & sent the Swiss through, idiots
    The Swiss did qualify for the knock out stages.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The Swiss did qualify for the knock out stages.
      Not yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Not yet
        Oh okay.
        But they could count themselves very unlucky not to be in the top 4 third place teams by being on 4 points. You would have thought? I'm sure they'll be there to play Belgium, but glad Wales dodged that bullet.

Comment

• Pretty disgusting of Man City to make an offer for Kane during a major tournament. Complete lack of class.

Comment

• So 2 England players who both tested negative are set to miss next game due to talking to Gilmore. But the rest of Scotland squad who also tested negative are ok to play. Gets more ridiculous by the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
              So 2 England players who both tested negative are set to miss next game due to talking to Gilmore. But the rest of Scotland squad who also tested negative are ok to play. Gets more ridiculous by the day.

Agree. And being on the pitch together, wrestling each other and gobbing everywhere is Ok but having a chat in the tunnel after the game is not on.
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Agree. And being on the pitch together, wrestling each other and gobbing everywhere is Ok but having a chat in the tunnel after the game is not on.
                You would of thought England players would of been ok as no bugger got near him all night he zipped around like a blue bottle.

dunno if it’s me but I’ve just not got into this tournament, normally I’d watch at least a game a day but can’t be bothered. Probably down to the fact England are so bloody boring to watch.

Comment

• England to win or not to win...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Maybe "chat in the tunnel" is a euphemism and the Chelsea lot have adopted a more Spartan method of teammate bonding.

Comment

• Chilwell and Mount now officially out of the England team and must quarantine till next week. But the FA on working on parameters to allow the great and good to enter the country so the Final can be held ar Wembley! Utter madness!!

Comment

Chilwell and Mount now officially out of the England team and must quarantine till next week. But the FA on working on parameters to allow the great and good to enter the country so the Final can be held ar Wembley! Utter madness!!
                        Just one more mad decision amongst a myriad of mad decisions today.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/your-a...are-in-the-uk/

Utterly barking mad.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Chilwell and Mount now officially out of the England team and must quarantine till next week. But the FA on working on parameters to allow the great and good to enter the country so the Final can be held ar Wembley! Utter madness!!
                          Agree. Totally bonkers.

Comment

• Will tune in to the Scotland game sod England

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Will tune in to the Scotland game sod England
                              David, that is beyond the pale
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Sorry Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X