No announcement yet.

Euros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a shame Wales are likely to come up against Russia, or Belgium if we end up third. Would love to play England.

What annoys me is that England have had qualification and too many meaningless friendlies to remember to work out your best team and formations and they come up with that?

Wales and Scotland have average squads but England shoukd be ripping Scotland a new one, whether they park the bus or not. Kane is playing with a stack of bricks on his back!!!

I would respect Southgate more if he said after the first win you were more interested in getting a point. A strategic approach. Hopefully England can sort it out in the next game and do well.

Comment

Because of the system introduced in 2016 we are still almost guaranteed to go through with 4 points. Southgate has no excuse not to change things up for the Czechs.

I would like to see:

1. Have the balls to drop Kane. Outperformed by Dykes. He is seriously off pace, not getting into the positions or making the runs he usually does and looks like he has lead in his boots. Give calvert-lewin a shot, hes should be hungry for it.

2. Someone tell him it is possible to have Grealish AND Foden in the starting 11.

3. Sancho needs to be featuring. 16 goals and 20 assists in 38 games last season for Dortmund and he's not even coming off the bench when we are struggling to score against a crap team.

Comment

Possibly the worst England set up in my life. No ambition to play with any flair or pace. Even teams that failed to qualify were better apart from Taylor’s side who Southgate played under.

kane plays as another cm personally I’d drop him he’s either not fit or heads on a move. Grealish and Foden start drop rice he’s another passenger and put mount cm with Phillips.

most pundits concern was Pickford who’s done sod all wrong so far. Janes had a stinker v Robertson and tierney had stones scored all it does is paper over Southgate lack of ideas. Playing two friendly games and not using two options of starting line ups pre tournament even for 45 minutes shows he’s no idea of who to play or a system that gets match winners into sides.

Bar Gazza flair players rarely get picked for England it’s not in our dna

Comment

Do we really need Phillips and rice in the same side doing the same things ? Need to be more adventurous especially only playing 1 striker .

Comment

Lack of men in the team. No leaders or generals. Its not surprising that snowflakes who spend all day whining about inequality on social media play like a bunch of snowflakes on the pitch is it.? They lack character and they don't have what it takes to dig-in, dig-deep and battle it out. Obviously it doesn't help when the manager is a sanctimonious pigheaded snowflake too, the snowflakes in chief as it were.
            They lost half the support going into this tournament with their BLM supporting antics and now they've lost the other half by playing like puffs against the auld enemy. They are an embarrassment and I feel fully vindicated in getting behind Dykes for the tournament- a player proudly getting on with the job. Not really much of an ask is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Lack of men in the team. No leaders or generals. Its not surprising that snowflakes who spend all day whining about inequality on social media play like a bunch of snowflakes on the pitch is it.? They lack character and they don't have what it takes to dig-in, dig-deep and battle it out. Obviously it doesn't help when the manager is a sanctimonious pigheaded snowflake too, the snowflakes in chief as it were.
              They lost half the support going into this tournament with their BLM supporting antics and now they've lost the other half by playing like puffs against the auld enemy. They are an embarrassment and I feel fully vindicated in getting behind Dykes for the tournament- a player proudly getting on with the job. Not really much of an ask is it?
              Tbh abs although I wouldn’t always agree with you on BLM etc etc, I have to say along with you if they concentrated on playing football instead of organising meals politics etc etc they may do better, the manager is tactically inept imo but is fa dream appointment. I’d rather he said we were abysmal than flower it up. Dykes played with a fire in his belly for a shirt he’s proud to wear and gave 100% to his team. How many players gave 100% Pickford who the pundits thinks pony shaw foden tried but had more movement from the advertising boards next to him, Grealish at least tries to do something constructive. I said to my lad we’re a shambles frightened to do anything different it’s a matter of time before we have a party political broadcast at ht at this rate just play the game well then you may get followers with your political views as for me if you want to kneel down so be it but I played with mixed race lads our view was 1 gets booted we all boot back regardless of frigging colour

Comment

I do get the concern. Clearly the performance was poor. However I'm not going to panic. Might not be the worst tactical ploy avoiding potentially France, Portugal or Germany. I think the format is ridiculous. If you win your group you should play 3rd place not runners up. I get the concern about Kane but dropping him would be madness, he's miles better than Calvert lewin and class is permanent. I'd still keep walker in this side allbeit he had a poor start too but his pace is very useful once Maguire is back in the lineup. We do need to find a spot for grealish and rice probably the player that's looked the most average. 1 defensive midfielder is surely enough whilst playing at Wembley got to have a go!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I do get the concern. Clearly the performance was poor. However I'm not going to panic. Might not be the worst tactical ploy avoiding potentially France, Portugal or Germany. I think the format is ridiculous. If you win your group you should play 3rd place not runners up. I get the concern about Kane but dropping him would be madness, he's miles better than Calvert lewin and class is permanent. I'd still keep walker in this side allbeit he had a poor start too but his pace is very useful once Maguire is back in the lineup. We do need to find a spot for grealish and rice probably the player that's looked the most average. 1 defensive midfielder is surely enough whilst playing at Wembley got to have a go!
                  The formats cobblers as you say win a group get a top side #### it up get Sweden or Slovakia it’s bonkers. I see no need to play 6 defenders v Scotland or pretty much any side Phillips or rice I’d go Phillips we’ve scored 1 he created it rice is just to slow to get forward he sits like a fifth defender. Get foden and Grealish around kane he will come alive and tell him to stop being a cm

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Agree to early to panic but I said after the Croatia game we barely created a chance , same last night . I keep hearing about all the attacking talent we have yet we are producing very little . Time to tinker with the team I think before it’s to late .

Comment

• I hope the virtue signalling #####s get dumped out asap

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        Great post, totally agree.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Great post, totally agree.
                          #Metoo....oh jeez now I'm off signalling

Comment

• When 75 % of the stars in Premier League are from outside England you`ll always struggle, I guess.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              When 75 % of the stars in Premier League are from outside England you`ll always struggle, I guess.
                              I think you're referring to arsenal football club otherwise that statement is very exaggerated
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X