Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaggy24
    replied
    To win a football match or any sports you require determination and the courage to attack with conviction

England will never have the conviction under Southgate

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Congrats to Italy but next time we'll be ready.

We should be so proud to get to the final.

They say "Rome wasn't built in a day". I'll grab my coat!

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Congrats Italy.
    English cowards letting two kids step up.
    Where was Sterling? Grealish? Stones? Etc
    ​​​​​​
    You're right there.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Congrats Italy.
    English cowards letting two kids step up.
    Where was Sterling? Grealish? Stones? Etc
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

:

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    I suppose its a convenient way of sidestepping fans/media. Before covid it'd be giant headphones clamped to their bonces to evade autograph hunters.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Ffs Lol
    Those England plebs are boarding the bus masked up, why?
    Virtue signalling morons

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Thank you Dave and WeAre - just seen this. Honestly wasn't offended. We are all Rangers.
    Nah I must admit weare was right Stan.
    I seriously wouldn't want to upset you mate.
    I just always pictured you as old school like most of us on here, so booing wouldn't have bothered you.
    Anyway I'll stfu
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• stainrodisalegend
    replied
    Seeing as you put it so nicely weare, I apologize unreservedly for my remark towards stan.
    sorry stan
    Thank you Dave and WeAre - just seen this. Honestly wasn't offended. We are all Rangers.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Seeing as you put it so nicely weare, I apologize unreservedly for my remark towards stan.
    sorry stan

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied

Oh so you never hammered John Terry?
    Totally disgusted with the atmosphere v Chelsea at LR the first time we played them back in the prem?
    The atmosphere that won us that game imo.
    You really are soppy ####
    Dave I want you to take this in the right way but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask you to apologize to Stainrod for the above post? He is a very loyal hardcore rangers man and I too might not always agree with him, allbeit we have been of late you should definitely show the man some respect. I'd imagine you had a good few beers when posting it but an apology means we can all move on.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

“I watching with my brother, Steve, who was a part-time member of the staff, and I said to him: ‘Wow, that’s Ian Wright,’” Gallen says. “I was thinking: ‘He’s a bit small but that finishing and the speed …’ I told the club secretary, Terry Springett, that we had to sign him right away. That’s when we got Raheem’s mum in, we discussed our plan for him and we were able to get him on a five-year registration contract.”

The length of the deal protected QPR and it meant that, when Liverpool took him away as a 15-year-old, the London club collected a big fee. “I’m told it added up to more than £10m,” Gallen says.
    Still isn't QPR LRL in my book

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Twas a wind up......

You swine

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    There is a marked lack of bunting, flags and England paraphernalia where I live. I must have passed several thousand houses driving about earlier teaching my daughter to drive but can only recall a handful of gaffs that had flags and whatnot on display. Nothing on cars either - none of those St.George flags clipped to windows. Admittedly Merseyside is somewhat ambivalent about being English but in past several tournaments there's been far far more St.Georgery about than this time round. Is this typical of rest of England...... what's it like round your neck of the woods? I'd score Liverpool region as 1/10 in the bunting stakes.
    Have to say I've seen the same, lack of thinking about it.
    I remember past tournaments where the roads were littered with those flags that had broken off the cars and st George flags were very prominent.
    Good point Abs

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    There is a marked lack of bunting, flags and England paraphernalia where I live. I must have passed several thousand houses driving about earlier teaching my daughter to drive but can only recall a handful of gaffs that had flags and whatnot on display. Nothing on cars either - none of those St.George flags clipped to windows. Admittedly Merseyside is somewhat ambivalent about being English but in past several tournaments there's been far far more St.Georgery about than this time round. Is this typical of rest of England...... what's it like round your neck of the woods? I'd score Liverpool region as 1/10 in the bunting stakes.
    Agree, I live in Shirley Croydon & same here & haven’t found hardly any shops selling flags which is strange

Leave a comment:

Working...
X