Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    Dykes has been anonymous for the Scots tonight.
    But at least he'll get a bit of a holiday

Leave a comment:

• eam1882
    replied
    Good goal, but this crappy slow 1 touch passing along the back is shite its like watching a game of subuteo.

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

You would of thought England players would of been ok as no bugger got near him all night he zipped around like a blue bottle.

dunno if it’s me but I’ve just not got into this tournament, normally I’d watch at least a game a day but can’t be bothered. Probably down to the fact England are so bloody boring to watch.
    Its this ridiculous group set up with only 8 teams going home - there's been very little peril and barely any jeopardy to many games. Hopefully it'll buck up a bit now. I'm probably gonna watch more of the Scotland game tonight purely because it's winner takes all as opposed to England's virtual dead rubber. I'm peed off it'll be a cruddy standard definition picture on ITV 4 though cos I've watched quite a few games in UHD on the Iplayer and have thus become accustomed to a glorious clear picture.

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    Your forgiven matey

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Sorry Dave

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Will tune in to the Scotland game sod England
    David, that is beyond the pale

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Will tune in to the Scotland game sod England

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Chilwell and Mount now officially out of the England team and must quarantine till next week. But the FA on working on parameters to allow the great and good to enter the country so the Final can be held ar Wembley! Utter madness!!
    Agree. Totally bonkers.

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Chilwell and Mount now officially out of the England team and must quarantine till next week. But the FA on working on parameters to allow the great and good to enter the country so the Final can be held ar Wembley! Utter madness!!
    Just one more mad decision amongst a myriad of mad decisions today.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/your-a...are-in-the-uk/

Utterly barking mad.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BusRider
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo

Agree. And being on the pitch together, wrestling each other and gobbing everywhere is Ok but having a chat in the tunnel after the game is not on.
    Maybe "chat in the tunnel" is a euphemism and the Chelsea lot have adopted a more Spartan method of teammate bonding.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    England to win or not to win...........

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo

Agree. And being on the pitch together, wrestling each other and gobbing everywhere is Ok but having a chat in the tunnel after the game is not on.
    You would of thought England players would of been ok as no bugger got near him all night he zipped around like a blue bottle.

dunno if it’s me but I’ve just not got into this tournament, normally I’d watch at least a game a day but can’t be bothered. Probably down to the fact England are so bloody boring to watch.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    So 2 England players who both tested negative are set to miss next game due to talking to Gilmore. But the rest of Scotland squad who also tested negative are ok to play. Gets more ridiculous by the day.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Pretty disgusting of Man City to make an offer for Kane during a major tournament. Complete lack of class.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X