• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    England v Germany predictions?

I'd love to see England win but think zee Germans might edge it. England are more than capable but it will need the proper team to turn up on Tuesday to qualify.
    England are certainly more than capable of winning it, but have to let the attacking players attack from the off. Hopefully, they will take their chances (unlike the Dutch yesterday, who threw it away after a very bright start).

If England attack with the likes of Foden, Grealish, Rashford, Saka, Sancho & Sterling (obviously they can't all be selected to start and provide service to Kane from the full backs too, they should pose the Germans a lot of problems. The central defenders and the holding midfielder (s) will need to strictly stick to their defensive duties and only get forward for set pieces.

I'm not sure who England will be likely to face in the QFs if they win, but either Denmark or the Czech Republic will be in the Semis, which goes to show that football can be very difficult to predict.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    England v Germany predictions?

I'd love to see England win but think zee Germans might edge it. England are more than capable but it will need the proper team to turn up on Tuesday to qualify.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Tbh what a game of football. Plenty moan and say they'd rather watch rangers but this is proper football. End to end and throughly enjoyable

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

At least he doesn’t look like one, unlike that tart Bale,
    better side lost

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Minutes away from that little girl Ronaldo going home!
    At least he doesn’t look like one, unlike that tart Bale,
    better side lost

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Minutes away from that little girl Ronaldo going home!

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied

Peace, love and respect. Apart from those ##### at Millwall and Luton, oh and Cardiff.

And Chelsea.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by bhujio View Post

Well done Shania for changing the subject and bringing back football discussion in a football discussing site and stop all this nations hating rubbish
    Peace, love and respect. Apart from those ##### at Millwall and Luton, oh and Cardiff.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by bhujio View Post

Well done Shania for changing the subject and bringing back football discussion in a football discussing site and stop all this nations hating rubbish
    Thank you, bhujio. For once my post hit the target

Leave a comment:

• bhujio
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Italy impresssed me last night. A very good team effort from them. Austria played well also.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Italy impresssed me last night. A very good team effort from them. Austria played well also.
    Not sure about that , they were a var disallowed goal away from nearly going out , they improved in extra time but Austria also had their chances.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

You must have been very very high.
    Extremely; it was the 90s

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I personally have a lot more respect for people who support their local teams and don’t jump on the other people’s bandwagons.

Unless, of course they support the best team in Shepherds Bush, the mighty Queens Park Rangers, although, our bandwagon broke down in the Scrubs Lane.

The call for independence is rising in Wales, according to this report, up to 40% of Welsh people want independence, not far behind Scottish opinion.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1812241.html

and this is a bit of a surprise, even more want independence.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...cymru-19233106

I would love the English to have a vote on giving the Scottish their independence, I have a feeling Boris & Nicola might be a tad surprised at the result, billions of pounds saved on the Barnet formula and ten of thousands of government and banking jobs returned to England.
    Well I'm amazed by that polling because all that I've spoken to would be I'm complete shock if Drakefird & Co got more power. Also, if support was that strong I'd expect more to be voting for Plaid Cymru. I just cant even see there being a enough support to want a vote in the first place, but who knows. But I agree with you, England would be a much richer country without the other nations to support.

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied

I live in England and have English friends who live in Wales too. Of course I don't dislike the English. Many of my Welsh mates support English teams and only have a mild interest in what Swansea/Cardiff do. Most support Leeds because they were young during the Revie years and regularly make the long trip up to Elland Road. I chose QPR and couldnt give a damn how Swansea and Cardiff get on.

Wales as a country is not as anti-union as Scotland is and dont have an inbred loathing of England. Ignore actions during football and the six nations.
    I personally have a lot more respect for people who support their local teams and don’t jump on the other people’s bandwagons.

Unless, of course they support the best team in Shepherds Bush, the mighty Queens Park Rangers, although, our bandwagon broke down in the Scrubs Lane.

The call for independence is rising in Wales, according to this report, up to 40% of Welsh people want independence, not far behind Scottish opinion.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1812241.html

and this is a bit of a surprise, even more want independence.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...cymru-19233106

I would love the English to have a vote on giving the Scottish their independence, I have a feeling Boris & Nicola might be a tad surprised at the result, billions of pounds saved on the Barnet formula and ten of thousands of government and banking jobs returned to England.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X