Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Watch your blood pressure Dave……..
    I would imagine your friend is appalled with your views, blimey, who will you skate board with now.

oh did I forget, fu ck off you woke cu nt
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Diane Abbott is "shocked" that Priti Patel has said fans have every right to boo footballers.
      She just doesn't get it, does she

Comment

• Diane Abbot, she is everything that is wrong with politics in Britain, and she can’t count.

Woke ######, I understand she is a keen fan of KFC.

Comment

• what, a Knee Free Competition.

Comment

• Keep Feeding Charlie

Comment

• Kneeling Fu cking Cowards

Comment

• Has any other team apart from Gareth Southgate's England taken the knee before a game at the euros so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Has any other team apart from Gareth Southgate's England taken the knee before a game at the euros so far?
                  Wales & Switzerland did.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Russia didn't for some reason?

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I would imagine your friend is appalled with your views, blimey, who will you skate board with now.

oh did I forget, fu ck off you woke cu nt
                      Why are you so cross! Your crossness is out of all proportion !.......

Comment

• Did your friend tell you to post that.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                          Did your friend tell you to post that.
                          Am I meant to understand what that means?

Comment

• Whether you do or don’t, your racists views are not welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

It was not a racial slur.

A gammon is not a race, it is a lifestyle choice (the high blood pressure?) which is why it cannot be a racist term, which would require discrimination, prejudice or antagonism against a person on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group.

If anything, calling someone a gammon is an insult…..not even a really good one to be honest…..but amazing to see how many on here identify with it.
                              It is 100% a racial slur and you know it. It’s no different than calling black people spades because of their skin colour and it’s equally offensive and unacceptable. So pack it in.

Comment

• Exactly Northolt there's a been a level of angry harassment from some loudmouth sections of the left/pro eu supporters that is unprecedented in this country.
                                A lot of this started with the referendum when the well off I'm alright jacks of the middle and upper classes didn't want their gravy train derailed.
                                When they could see they had lost then the racist insults as well as this percieved Idea they were superior came to the fore.
                                I find these people far more racist than any other in this country.
                                Hypocrites doesn't nearly cover it.

Comment

Working...
                                X