• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dykes wanted by WBA, Burnley and Fulham

Thoughts?

not unless a ridiculous amount offered.
    but knowing us £2m and he’s anyones.

Comment

No idea how you'd value that. If we got an offer close to 10 million will clauses you'd have to take it with add ons surely. But anything under 5 considering how good he's been last month or two i think we gotta keep him.

Honestly I don't want to sell any of the squad, only add to it.

Except Niko, Kane, Bonne and Lumley

Comment

As someone said on Twitter, if Fulham give us Johansen and a few million on top, happy days. We then go out and get the next big thing in League One and we go again.

Comment

A decent Euros and and 10 goals before Christmas would make Dykes worth £40million in the January window. We're holding all the cards so no need to do anything at this juncture, particularly with those tinpot teams which frankly represent a backwards career move for Lyndon.

Comment

I'd like to think that we've learnt that a decent striker is difficult to find, especially on our budget. Now that he's hit his stride, Lyndon is worth more in our team that a few million in the bank.
            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Not if we are serious about having a punt at promotion next year ...especially if WBA and Fulham are going to be our rivals next season.

Comment

It's only Burnley that could offer the money we'd need. They know the score, its £20m for a top player to go to the premier league. I cant see the relegated teams offering the money to make a sale worthwhile. If we need cash sell Dieng and extend Lumley who has shown in the last few games hes good enough to be nos 1.

Comment

Amazing how there was like a 20 page thread dedicated to how bad he was according to some posters, now after one good month others are suggesting telephone number values for him. I mean, he might have a brilliant euros and be valued at lot of money - equally, he might not get a sniff, have a poor start to the season and then the usual suspects will be slating him. At a club like ours everyone is for sale and if Warburton reckons he can do more with the money then so be it. Hope he stays and does well but just as I never slagged him off as thought he needed time to adjust so I'm not convinced he is the new Harry Kane just yet...

Comment

16 mill will seal the deal

Comment

This is a real, “Rags 2 Riches” story, when you think back.
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

What's the script for Euros? I'm not the most fervent England fan but I normally get behind them in tournaments. However, I feel myself wanting to support Lyndon more than England. Normally I'd want to annihilate Scotland but losing to them with Lyndon bagging a brace would be okay with me. Have I lost the plot?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          What's the script for Euros? I'm not the most fervent England fan but I normally get behind them in tournaments. However, I feel myself wanting to support Lyndon more than England. Normally I'd want to annihilate Scotland but losing to them with Lyndon bagging a brace would be okay with me. Have I lost the plot?
                          No you’ve not lost the plot is called a traitor!

if you said to me three months ago he’s going to prove everybody wrong and look like he could get 20 goals in a season I’d of said you need help, but he’s got some confidence back and playing very very well

Comment

What crap. Ok he's done ok the last few games but premier league? Wouldn't get a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              A bit...

But I see where you're coming from.

Comment

Working...
                              X