No announcement yet.

How Much Time Has Warburton Got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bloke has just said the only stat that counts is the 0-2 to Swansea.
    Yeah we've been saying that for months ya mug.
    Usually he tells us how great the possession and corners won were.
    Oh btw the players are angry and upset, he informed after the first question, which was how were the players feeling
    How do they think we are I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
      Defeat today and another loss v/s the carrot crunchers and he SHOULD be toast. However, can the club afford to sack him/pay him off early from his contract? Also, what manager in their right mind would want to come to our circus? Awful squad, no money to strengthen in the coming window, our best player to leave in Jan for peanuts as out of contract in Summer and probably not be replaced? Defence leaks goals like a sieve, midfield that doesn't score or create enough and strikers firing blanks! Add to that a manager that refuses to change formation or shape and is stubborn to thinking his way is the only way...
      Afford to? The club cannot afford not to, because relegation is certainly not affordable. Also, I doubt very much that the Spending rules will be applied this COVID hit season.

Comment

The answers are the same for the previous game.

If its going to be the same squad for the remainder of the season then sack MW for another manager to try something different, or even just a different voice.

If theres money for additional players to come in then keep MW for stability.

But this is the first interview that hes expressed anger at the squad and has expressed that publically. That is not a good sign.

I dont think any new players will add much quality, so I think MW will now be sacked before the Norwich game with Ollie coming in for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Hollowhead can stay away. Go and play comedian on talkshite. I'd have Pearson. If not then Clint hill til end of season?

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
            Hollowhead can stay away. Go and play comedian on talkshite. I'd have Pearson. If not then Clint hill til end of season?
            Or.....the DoF is scouting world football for an up and coming young manager rather than go through the usual (d o g s h i t) suspects?

Comment

Clint Hill for me. We need a motivator, not a master tactician, given the talent level of this squad is clearly mediocre and the possession ball crap (versus two strikers on the front foot) is our downfall.

Win or lose, Clint will only play players willing to bleed for the hoops.

Comment

Sol Campbell, Andy Cole and John Barnes dream team it is then.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Or.....the DoF is scouting world football for an up and coming young manager rather than go through the usual (d o g s h i t) suspects?
                  And your choice is ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

And your choice is ?
                    I dont get paid £600k+ pa to be the QPR DoF.... If I did I'd make sure I had names lined up. It is the job after all.

Comment

The replacement has already resigned from another club to avoid contractual problems with compensation. Mr Motivator till the end of the season. Possibly Joey and Clint in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

I dont get paid £600k+ pa to be the QPR DoF.... If I did I'd make sure I had names lined up. It is the job after all.
                        I thought as much .

Comment

Clint and Pearson dream team

pi££ one of them off and pick your landing spot

Comment

Would Shaun Derry with Ollie as his assistant be more palatable?

Derry has management experience, is currently coaching at Palace and seems a bright bloke. I would be happy to bring in Sol Campbell as a defensive coach too.

Comment

It would be better than watching the bunch of choirboys we currently have on the sideline. All sat there saying nothing. At least with Pearson or hill we would have someone with a bit of passion and presence who wont sit in silence watching players stroll around with a cant be arsed attitude. We are far too nice. We are too quiet. The only one saying anything is the keeper. Cameron is a joke of a captain. No leaders in the whole club from the top down.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I thought as much .
                                Er....I've never said I would be a better DoF than Les Ferdinand - but that doesn't make him any good at the job does it? As one of the few Championship clubs with a DoF we should expect he is doing the job and scouting world football for young up and coming players and manager candidates just like other clubs do. That's what he gets paid for isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X