How Much Time Has Warburton Got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Time Has Warburton Got?

I think we should have made the change after the Wycombe game. I don't think Warburton has much time left as QPR manager. I can see the change being made after the Norwich game on Tuesday. I would prefer we went for a foreign coach. It's time for a good foreign coach at QPR.

What do you guys think?

If we get beat Saturday and Tuesday which to be honest are expected he has to go. Personally I’d of got rid after wycombe last Saturday and gave someone else a week training and you never know new manager syndrome pick up 3 points in the next few games.

we may get a result tomorrow or Tuesday but I’m not expecting anything.

Comment

Defeat today and another loss v/s the carrot crunchers and he SHOULD be toast. However, can the club afford to sack him/pay him off early from his contract? Also, what manager in their right mind would want to come to our circus? Awful squad, no money to strengthen in the coming window, our best player to leave in Jan for peanuts as out of contract in Summer and probably not be replaced? Defence leaks goals like a sieve, midfield that doesn't score or create enough and strikers firing blanks! Add to that a manager that refuses to change formation or shape and is stubborn to thinking his way is the only way...

Comment

I reckon when we go into the bottom 3 he will go , he can't really make any excuses then as league position doesn't lie . His failure to change should be his down fall . He doesn't read a game and change things accordingly with tactics or subs .

Comment

[QUOTE=shaggy24;n2550051]If we get beat Saturday and Tuesday which to be honest are expected he has to go. Personally I’d of got rid after wycombe last Saturday and gave someone else a week training and you never know new manager syndrome pick up 3 points in the next few games.

we may get a result tomorrow or Tuesday but I’m not expecting anything. [

so if he manages not to lose both matches does he get to stay? What if he wins both?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
            Defeat today and another loss v/s the carrot crunchers and he SHOULD be toast. However, can the club afford to sack him/pay him off early from his contract? Also, what manager in their right mind would want to come to our circus? Awful squad, no money to strengthen in the coming window, our best player to leave in Jan for peanuts as out of contract in Summer and probably not be replaced? Defence leaks goals like a sieve, midfield that doesn't score or create enough and strikers firing blanks! Add to that a manager that refuses to change formation or shape and is stubborn to thinking his way is the only way...
            ...you left the useless DOF and absentee owners off your list....

Comment

[QUOTE=Northolt_Rs;n2550056]
              Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
              If we get beat Saturday and Tuesday which to be honest are expected he has to go. Personally I’d of got rid after wycombe last Saturday and gave someone else a week training and you never know new manager syndrome pick up 3 points in the next few games.

we may get a result tomorrow or Tuesday but I’m not expecting anything. [

so if he manages not to lose both matches does he get to stay? What if he wins both?
              I’d be more amazed if we have a shot on target never mind wining. We played a formation that has not worked since November date wise it’s not long but we’re playing third football that creates naff all, if we win two fair play but the op was how long warbs got and I feel he should of gone after being outplayed by Wycombe. For all his critics on here Ainsworth hoof ball etc he’s got his squad playoff it’s strengths yep they not got many points but it summed us up plan a followed by plan a. Personally I think Warburton been poor he had a half decent forward line last season with a naff back 4 this season were naff everywhere it’s not all his fault imo were a league 1 set up at present and look like we’re going backwards we need someone who can drag a formation that works not same old same old

Comment

Cue a 5-1 win today

Comment

I actually think he wll be given the chance to get a few loans in during the first week of the transfer window, and if nothing has changed before February, he will get the sack.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Cue a 5-1 win today
                    Bonne has been spooning Dykes in the hotel room and are a happy couple now.

Comment

About 45 mins !

Comment

None now,goodbye Mark

Comment

Hes gone now, no way hes coming back after that.

Comment

I’ve given him benefit of the doubt so far as I generally thought we have played ok , especially v Brentford and Bristol City . Today and last week v Wycombe however we seem to have lost our way .

Comment

Should have about 10 mins, starting from now.
                              In answer to thread title.

Comment

Working...
                              X