No announcement yet.

Just go warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In commercial and consumer terms, how do you market/sell this product?

The incessant passing without purpose is boring.

The level of play, reflecting formation and tactical rigidness, is off-putting.

And MW’s refusal to own up to either, to impact or change either, is a f**k you to all of us who continue to support this dross hoping for something to change.

Could any manager do WORSE than MW right now?

If not, stop wasting time, bite the bullet, and bring in a motivator who won’t tolerate this.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post

And MW’s refusal to own up to either, to impact or change either, is a f**k you to all of us who continue to support this dross hoping for something to change.

If not, stop wasting time, bite the bullet, and bring in a motivator who won’t tolerate this.
      Good summary to be fair, bit like thatcher this tw@t not for changing

Comment

A motivator may be the only hope if we don't bring in some quality next month which I don't expect us to do, I will repeat, this squad is so poor and unbalanced any new manager is going to get anything more out of it no matter what style or formation they choose to play!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Yes, the squad is poor but so are half the squads in this league. Accepting that there are several squads of similar capability means that the differential between teams will come down to preparation, tactics and set-up ie stuff the manager is responsible for.
          Currently, we look clueless, toothless, disjointed, disorganised and easy to get at. Scraping a barely deserved point against a rabble like Wycombe is completely unacceptable and compelling evidence that the manager is failing spectacularly and must take lion's share of responsibility for this depressing run of no wins and garbage football.

Comment

8 wins from last 38 games so it would take some going to be worse than that pile of stinking dog turd...

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Yes, the squad is poor but so are half the squads in this league. Accepting that there are several squads of similar capability means that the differential between teams will come down to preparation, tactics and set-up ie stuff the manager is responsible for.
              Currently, we look clueless, toothless, disjointed, disorganised and easy to get at. Scraping a barely deserved point against a rabble like Wycombe is completely unacceptable and compelling evidence that the manager is failing spectacularly and must take lion's share of responsibility for this depressing run of no wins and garbage football.
              and the DoF.... he is massively culpable for this mess too (and gets off way too lightly)

Comment

If he doesn`t resign or get the sack now, he never will. He is hopeless,imo.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  If he doesn`t resign or get the sack now, he never will. He is hopeless,imo.
                  He wont resign because he wont get his contract paid up then. It's got to be a sacking.

Comment

There are so many problems way before criticism of Dykes.
                    Mainly because we appear to be incapable of keeping the ball for more than two passes. Case in point a free kick we had around halfway on the right. Kane, I think, hoofed it across the field behind Hamalainen (I think) , he passé and we lost the ball. We do it all the time. We panic on any clearance or half clearance and just punt it forward aimlessly. Has anyone coached these guys to just get the ball down....and pass it to a bloke in a Qpr shirt?
                    until you learn to stop giving the ball away, you can’t coach any sort of cohesive, joined up game. It doesn’t matter who’s playing up front.
                    land when we do get it wide we simply don’t know how to cross. Either we don’t get it past the first man, or we punt it out for a goal kick or even a throw. These players are either not being coached properly, or they’re just not good enough to even do the basics competently.
                    Dykes is a star for Scotland, against far better defenders than you get in the Championship. Why can’t we learn to play to his strengths?

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

and the DoF.... he is massively culpable for this mess too (and gets off way too lightly)
                      No. I believe Les is doing a decent job (aside from NOT dumping Warburton in the summer). The consensus on last transfer window was pretty upbeat - it's easy to say it was not so good in hindsight. I still think Dykes and Bonne could be a formidable pair up front and Dickie will become a beast of a player. I think Les deserves the chance to appoint our next gaffer and oversee two more windows.
                      Our current situation is 100% down to having a duff manager - nothing will shake me from that view.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He wont resign because he wont get his contract paid up then. It's got to be a sacking.
                        No problem!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

No. I believe Les is doing a decent job (aside from NOT dumping Warburton in the summer). The consensus on last transfer window was pretty upbeat - it's easy to say it was not so good in hindsight. I still think Dykes and Bonne could be a formidable pair up front and Dickie will become a beast of a player. I think Les deserves the chance to appoint our next gaffer and oversee two more windows.
                          Our current situation is 100% down to having a duff manager - nothing will shake me from that view.
                          I agree Dykes and Bonne would make a good pair and I assumed they were bought to play together .Dickie is a good signing and Willock will improve . Adomah has disappeared after a decent start but again I think that comes down to Warbs system which Adomah isn’t suited for at his age .

Comment

I was very positive in the summer that we bought our own players and weren't going down the loan route. I did notice that Bonne's strike rate wasnt great but hoped he would do a bit more on a better side. I was fine with Dykes but but couldnt understand why we sold Matt Smith because he wasnt the type of player to fit our style only to buy a younger version? I was happy to see Manning go and will be the same when BOS goes.

I think Warbs will survive this and after BOS leaves there'll be four new players arriving.

But I have to say League One was not a problem to me the way it was for others. The quality may not be the same but we will be a big club in that league and at least we saw more wins than defeats. We'll find our level and I'll be there no matter what watching our young players come through.

Comment

Sorry but I have to disagree with most of this, LF is responsible for the player dealings as well as the manager and past managers who haven't worked out, I have seen nothing from the pair of Dykes and Bonne that leads me to believe they would be "formidable" Dykes works hard but there is no end product, at least on the scraps he has been given and he has missed a fair few sitters that have cost us dearly, Bonne has not impressed me at all, he seems just as the Charlton fans were saying! I think myself and probably others were hopeful the last transfer window would work out, the $$$ from Eze was a positive but not if some of it wasn't spent properly which apart from Dickie, who I think is good as well, I don't see any of the new players making an impact! I was desperately hoping we would be just good enough to stay in the division and continue to crack on from there with our house in order, that doesn't look like the case at all and our DOF has to take massive blame all around, his time is up as well!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But I have to say League One was not a problem to me the way it was for others. The quality may not be the same but we will be a big club in that league and at least we saw more wins than defeats. We'll find our level and I'll be there no matter what watching our young players come through.
                                Serious question, will League One matches available on QPR Plus when we end up there?

@gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X