Just go warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    I can only think of one QPR manager that have ever resigned in my time as a fan ( I'm in my mid 50s) and that's Gerry Francis ,has anyone else?,did Paul Hart quit as well?
    Didn’t Harry Redknapp resign? Dodgy knees also known as you won’t givemeanymoneytosignmyoldcroniesitus.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Ray Harford , Stewart Houston and Paulo Sousa would be in my list .
      Houston had most of the squad that got relegated from the Premiership at his disposal and could barely muster a top half finish. He had Spencer as a replacement for the injured Gallen, so couldn't complain about his attack lacking quality). Sinclair Impey, Dichio and the crock, Hateley gave him enough in attack to create and score goals. He also had Peacock to chip in from midfield.

Agree that Harford was also clueless.

Comment

I don’t think anyone who is in charge at the club in any authority (owners/DOF etc) actually give a flying f*ck abt the results and how the team are getting on! Clearly with no official comment from the club abt our poor form, performances and league position...Warbs is here to stay no matter how we play, whether we keep losing, slide down the table to the bottom or whatever else! We are f*cked sticking with him! BOS to leave in Jan, no replacement sought or money spent to strengthen the squad, and dare I say it...what if there is interest in Chair that comes in aswell? If it’s any more than a couple of mil, he will be sold aswell! There is no light at the end of this dark, desperate tunnel other than league 1 status that beckons for us...

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
          I don’t think anyone who is in charge at the club in any authority (owners/DOF etc) actually give a flying f*ck abt the results and how the team are getting on! Clearly with no official comment from the club abt our poor form, performances and league position...Warbs is here to stay no matter how we play, whether we keep losing, slide down the table to the bottom or whatever else! We are f*cked sticking with him! BOS to leave in Jan, no replacement sought or money spent to strengthen the squad, and dare I say it...what if there is interest in Chair that comes in aswell? If it’s any more than a couple of mil, he will be sold aswell! There is no light at the end of this dark, desperate tunnel other than league 1 status that beckons for us...
          Now think of what you wrote & re-write with something sensible

Comment

BOS to leave in Jan, no replacement sought or money spent to strengthen the squad...
            How can we bring new players in when the window hasnt opened yet?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Houston had most of the squad that got relegated from the Premiership at his disposal and could barely muster a top half finish. He had Spencer as a replacement for the injured Gallen, so couldn't complain about his attack lacking quality). Sinclair Impey, Dichio and the crock, Hateley gave him enough in attack to create and score goals. He also had Peacock to chip in from midfield.

Agree that Harford was also clueless.
              And spent 2.6 million on Mike Sheron .

Comment

Pull yourself together man .

Comment

Comment

Regardless of what some others think sadly you may be right, we will see how this plays out in the next couple of weeks, if we keep losing and MW is still in charge, BOS sold for pennies then I will say the scenario you painted may be playing out!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Regardless of what some others think sadly you may be right, we will see how this plays out in the next couple of weeks, if we keep losing and MW is still in charge, BOS sold for pennies then I will say the scenario you painted may be playing out!
                      It might not be just BOS on his way, the way sky and others have been singing Chairs praises recently could be offers for him too, and I wouldn't put anything past our so called DOF and the board.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

It might not be just BOS on his way, the way sky and others have been singing Chairs praises recently could be offers for him too, and I wouldn't put anything past our so called DOF and the board.
                        As much as I have been critical of the 2 of them at times I think we would obviously be in more trouble than we already are if they were both to depart without adequate replacements!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                        X