Just go warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just go warburton

Probably one of the worst managers I’ve seen at qpr and that’s saying something

Played pretty midfield football but can't score or defend

Comment

We didn't even deserve a point.
      Wild Thing shows true passion, where as ice box man just looks glum.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Quality of the players is a big factor but it seems now we must get someone else in to try and get a tune out of them.

If that doesnt happen then we must be bringing in 3-4 new players in Jan.

Comment

Woeful, woeful, woeful.

Comment

I can’t tell you how truly down in the dumps I am about my team and manager at this moment in time

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              We didn't even deserve a point.
              Wild Thing shows true passion, where as ice box man just looks glum.
              I would look glum as well if I was supposed to produce something with this crap squad!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                Probably one of the worst managers I’ve seen at qpr and that’s saying something
                Utter nonsense

Comment

Utter shambles.
                  Today the back 4 were under enormous pressure and received little help from the midfield. Attacking wise we created nothing, spent too much time farting about with the ball because there was very little help offered. Players getting caught on the ball, passing was poor, crossing was poor and corners were wasted. We were second to the ball nearly all the time and didn't press their players to force mistakes. Decision making when in their box was woeful. Too much emphasis on individual performances over team performance.
                  If this carries on we will be relegated.

Comment

If he does manage to survive this what does he have to lose by playing 4 4 2 .It’s blindingly obvious to all of us where we are coming up short . 2 wingers ,2 strikers , crosses and hopefully goals . If he is to stubborn to change now then he can’t have any complaints about losing his job .His future lies in his own hands , he played Hugil and Wells together after all .

Comment

Even Without all the quality players, It`s as if he`s gone thouroughly backwards as a manager and coach this season compared to the last... Sad state of affairs really.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

In MW defence this squads rubbish bottom half l1

who scouted Bonne and dykes ?
                        who signed kane

for me he’s gotta go no plan b it’s been the same week in week out not creating anything don’t look like we got any idea how to play attacking football mistakes are repeated week in week out

all on all we’re in a mess fernandes wanted mclaren les wanted mw let fans pick a manager as we got more of an idea than those paid to run our club were in a bloody mess

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                          If he does manage to survive this what does he have to lose by playing 4 4 2 .It’s blindingly obvious to all of us where we are coming up short . 2 wingers ,2 strikers , crosses and hopefully goals . If he is to stubborn to change now then he can’t have any complaints about losing his job .His future lies in his own hands , he played Hugil and Wells together after all .
                          Get your point stains but we couldn’t cross our arms mate

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                            In MW defence this squads rubbish bottom half l1

who scouted Bonne and dykes ?
                            who signed kane

for me he’s gotta go no plan b it’s been the same week in week out not creating anything don’t look like we got any idea how to play attacking football mistakes are repeated week in week out

all on all we’re in a mess fernandes wanted mclaren les wanted mw let fans pick a manager as we got more of an idea than those paid to run our club were in a bloody mess
                            I find it hard to judge Dykes and Bonne , who would want to be a striker in this team with the lack of service. Adomah is not a 433 player he doesn’t have the legs to break into the box and get goals anymore but if you played him in a 442 he would whip crosses in all day . Adomah is a wasted signing in Warbs current system .

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Get your point stains but we couldn’t cross our arms mate
                              Adomah is a great crosser of the ball .

Comment

Working...
                              X