warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

A good 2 months at Wigan where he had a big budget.
    They had that kipre and kieffer Moore and a lad in cm they were strong down the middle we got naff all of that quality apart from Dickie but kipre was quick

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

They had that kipre and kieffer Moore and a lad in cm they were strong down the middle we got naff all of that quality apart from Dickie but kipre was quick
      And they were hovering around the relegation places most of the season until they went on a run just before they went into administration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

He did get the bullet from Huddersfield after less than one full season I think. Lincoln fans love him - 2 promos. I read if the results at Huddersfield started from the time he took over they would have finished 9th .... so I simply do not know if he is any good or not. He is available and is unlikely to be ‘Fat Sam’ money... Anybody else know anything about him? Any friends at Lincoln or Huddersfield who can shed some light?
        Just had a little peep on their message boards and the general feeling I got was he done well to keep them up that season but the football was awful to watch. That’s why the club made the change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Just had a little peep on their message boards and the general feeling I got was he done well to keep them up that season but the football was awful to watch. That’s why the club made the change.
          We e been good to watch in some games Brentford Bristol city etc but it’s a results job and he ain’t getting them

Comment

• Unbelievable, he is still the manager..... well played Leslie

Comment

• I would rather we took a chance on an overseas manager with fresh ideas.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Shock horror ,nutty comes out with yet another done deal statement which of course ( as usual) is nonsense and disappears ( also as usual) ,but dont worry nut fan( singular),he will be back soon with another done deal statement.
                he will be thanked by his big fan ( as usual) ,and I guess everyone with half a brain knows what will happen next .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Shock horror ,nutty comes out with yet another done deal statement which of course ( as usual) is nonsense and disappears ( also as usual) ,but dont worry nut fan( singular),he will be back soon with another done deal statement.
                  he will be thanked by his big fan ( as usual) ,and I guess everyone with half a brain knows what will happen next .
                  Great post Rebel, and so talented.
                  To post while w**king (obviously furiously) and still achieve no spelling mistakes.
                  You're very accomplished ( practice makes perfect I suppose)
                  Curious....
                  Tissue in the mouth for cleaning up, or is just your own tongue?
                  Actually..... not curious.
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

• Just watched MOTD 2 and Dion Dublin said of Brighton it means nothing to look pretty without an end product. He could have been talking about QPR, although without creating as many chances QPR look more plain than pretty.

Comment

• Tap up warnock or ollie,or both.
                      they would shake that shower up.
                      My boy says I'm delusional, he's probably right.
                      I enjoyed it more when they were in charge.
                      But blue and white runs through my veins so for now just got to put up with it.
                      You rs

Comment

• MW is clearly a good, solid and classy guy. But has he shown the ability to mold players into a team, enforce a playing style that fits our present skill set, or shown in-game skill re formation changes and subs? To this point, clearly not.

And for all his talk about how the players are all professionals committed to stepping up, he ignores one inconvenient truth: they are also human beings who if not tired of losing are, more frighteningly, growing numb to it.

The one advantage of NOT having crowds allowed into stadiums at present is MW can avoid the boos and catcalls pushing him to do what he stubbornly refuses to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                          MW is clearly a good, solid and classy guy. But has he shown the ability to mold players into a team, enforce a playing style that fits our present skill set, or shown in-game skill re formation changes and subs? To this point, clearly not.

And for all his talk about how the players are all professionals committed to stepping up, he ignores one inconvenient truth: they are also human beings who if not tired of losing are, more frighteningly, growing numb to it.

The one advantage of NOT having crowds allowed into stadiums at present is MW can avoid the boos and catcalls pushing him to do what he stubbornly refuses to do.
                          It’s a huge shame we are not at LR to let him kow what we think....he would be getting pelters.

Comment

• I have to be honest I was fully expecting Warbs to be gone by today as there’s a week for someone to do some training ground stuff makes no sense sacking him later in the week

so I’d assume he’s here over a tough fixture list and into jan

Comment

I have to be honest I was fully expecting Warbs to be gone by today as there’s a week for someone to do some training ground stuff makes no sense sacking him later in the week

My sentiments excatly. Sad states of affairs as per usual.. We`re a shambles of a club.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

I have to be honest I was fully expecting Warbs to be gone by today as there’s a week for someone to do some training ground stuff makes no sense sacking him later in the week

They will wait till the window closes.
                                And then be like, oh no pity we could not get some new players in
                                The owners are as much to blame for this as warbs

Comment

Working...
                                X