warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warburton

will go this sunday regardless of result at wycombe. club already looking at replacements. Keen on Paul Cook. Available. Did well at wigan. Dont shoot the messenger. JN

God I hope you're right James.
    He's a nice guy, but very annoying, when you can see this isn't producing the one thing every team needs to.....
    RESULTS!

Comment

Tbf the club is a laughing stock.
      And when you see an ex-player and legend amongst the support taking the #### on twitter, Les is hopefully suitably embarrassed and will act.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Tbf the club is a laughing stock.
        And when you see an ex-player and legend amongst the support taking the #### on twitter, Les is hopefully suitably embarrassed and will act.
        I wouldn’t bank on it. Tottenham Les is as stubborn as Warburton! Wouldn’t want to sack him, for fear of being ridiculed himself! He was after all, another of his hopeless, cheap option, appointments!

Comment

Tim Sherwood ? Anyone.
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

You get rid of MW who do you get there is nobody out there that is free that could do a better job.
            Most of them are failures better with the devil you know, probably end up with one of LF mates such as Tim Sherwood who is a complete ######.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              You get rid of MW who do you get there is nobody out there that is free that could do a better job.
              Most of them are failures better with the devil you know, probably end up with one of LF mates such as Tim Sherwood who is a complete ######.
              Realistically, Cook, Pearson, Wild Thing or Cowley brothers? Dream appointment would be Howe. But please no mention of Ollie, Barton or bloody Sherwood! That’d be worse than the one dimensional Warbs!

Comment

Not true!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Realistically, Cook, Pearson, Wild Thing or Cowley brothers? Dream appointment would be Howe. But please no mention of Ollie, Barton or bloody Sherwood! That’d be worse than the one dimensional Warbs!
                  You’ll have a shock if we get Ainsworth. He’s proper one dimensional. I’ve seen Wycombe play quite a few times and it ain’t pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                    Tim Sherwood ? Anyone.
                    Frying pan fire

Comment

Warburton will stay even if it results in a relegation.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        This is my concern as well, not that the recent lack of results aren't a sackable offence but you better damn well have a better option lined up before you sack someone who is at least familiar with the squad! I hope I am wrong but some of the names thrown around probably have zero interest in stepping into this situation with a poor squad and limited resources, add to the fact I don't trust LF's recruitment record, it almost seems inevitable that Tim Sherwood eventually ends up here!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Not true!
                          Come back to my post this time next week then. JN

Comment

WBA have shown the way..... sacked Bilic after their heroic point at City. Clearly single results are irrelevant - it's the big picture and overall direction of travel that matters.

Comment

I have my frustrations with Warbs but I’m not calling for his head . We have been in every game this season bar Huddersfield .I have concerns around his team selection and lack of system changes but we are not in the relegation zone and I’m hopeful things will improve . Plus whoever comes in would have to work with these players as most of them are on long term contracts.

Comment

Working...
                              X