Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbet loves a pen

What is this clowns desperate need to
    give one away every game, is he just f***** awful?!

Answered your own question there mate.
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

He didn't need to lunge in, there was a covering defender coming in.
      No idea what Masterson was trying to do either.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        He didn't need to lunge in, there was a covering defender coming in.
        I don't disagree but Cardiff could have driven several lorries through the gap between our centre backs then. You have to question how the Cardiff player got into that position in the first place. We do like to self-destruct sometimes.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

his decision making and timing are dire

Comment

He's just ####. Simple enough really. There was a reason they wanted another centre half and they should continue to get one in. The guy is a liability and has been from day one. He's just taken over from where lynch left off. There must be a free agent out there somewhere who is better than this guy.

Comment

It's fish oil .... I hate Barbi

Comment

I'm had arf a bottle of black stump with two bottles of Stella​​​​​

Comment

I wonder if Warbs is considering bringing Dickie infor Barbet for Derby game .I doubt he will , he will probably drop Masterson but he should definitely consider it .Good call to start Kane today though .

Comment

Not a Barbet fan, makes to many rash challenges in the box needs to make better decisions, god only knows what Masterson was doing ?

Comment

All 4 defenders need putting in the stocks on the training pitch and let the rest of the team take shots at them including the women's team from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                        I wonder if Warbs is considering bringing Dickie infor Barbet for Derby game .I doubt he will , he will probably drop Masterson but he should definitely consider it .Good call to start Kane today though .
                        Isn't Dickie suspended for 3 games for a striaght red?

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post

Isn't Dickie suspended for 3 games for a striaght red?
                          1 game ban

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                            Thing with Barbet is he's Warburton's "man" isnt he? Warburton is not shy about telling everyone how he went to France to see Barbet at home and get him to sign for us.... dunno where that leaves us now given Barbet is somewhat calamitous when it comes to defending. Maybe Barbet is too comfy thinking he's Warburton's blue-eyed boy and a period on the bench might shake him up and remind him he's not a shoe-in for selection each game.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Thing with Barbet is he's Warburton's "man" isnt he? Warburton is not shy about telling everyone how he went to France to see Barbet at home and get him to sign for us.... dunno where that leaves us now given Barbet is somewhat calamitous when it comes to defending. Maybe Barbet is too comfy thinking he's Warburton's blue-eyed boy and a period on the bench might shake him up and remind him he's not a shoe-in for selection each game.
                              Totally agree .

Comment

Working...
                              X