No announcement yet.

Barbet loves a pen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a Few Brentford fans and they loved him when he was there - I really can't see it what it is people see in him ...i have never been to a game and come away thinking he played well.

he is the proverbial accident waiting to happen ...and there seem to be a lot of accidents happening at the moment!!

I would go with Dickie and Masterson atm

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      I know a Few Brentford fans and they loved him when he was there - I really can't see it what it is people see in him ...i have never been to a game and come away thinking he played well.

he is the proverbial accident waiting to happen ...and there seem to be a lot of accidents happening at the moment!!

I would go with Dickie and Masterson atm
      Barbet is left footed and plays left CB

Dickie and Masterson are right footed and play right CB.

We dont have left sided cover for Barbett unless we play a CB out of position.

Comment

He has made some real poor decisions defensively, I don't think he is quite as poor as some on here think, we have 3 natural CB's so you know he will play a fair few matches for us, the young partnership of Masterson and Dickie might work or could be a problem as well!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Barbet is left footed and plays left CB

Dickie and Masterson are right footed and play right CB.

We dont have left sided cover for Barbett unless we play a CB out of position.
          At centre back you need to be able to play with both feet - before Saturday I would have said Dom ball was right footed.

Comment

Barber doesn't seem that bothered when he gives the fouls away , maybe he has a bet with wallace who can concede more.

Comment

Working...
            X