Serious question re Warbs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question re Warbs...

Should we sack him? Holloway and Mclaren both got sacked for similar records.

Thoughts?......

Last season we defended like a blind team but scored goals this season we are defending like a one eyed team with no goals. Id there the 1st

Comment

I'd say yes,but can't think of anyone else who could do better with this team.

Comment

Yes he has to go. You don’t stick with something crap because you can’t immediately think of someone better. The board will have managers they know or perhaps already in mind.

Comment

FFS! He is the RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB. We have established that previously. The results and performances are utterly irrelevant and have no bearing on Warburton's position as THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB. Why on earth would we sack THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB?
          Now that you have been appraised of Warburton's status, I'm sure you will come to a new conclusion if you reassess your position.
          Happy to have cleared that up

Comment

I would give him until the end of November unless some dreadful results over the next two games.

He has had some funds to spend but were they his choice of players?

However, he is the coach and it is his tactics that is causing the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              FFS! He is the RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB. We have established that previously. The results and performances are utterly irrelevant and have no bearing on Warburton's position as THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB. Why on earth would we sack THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB?
              Now that you have been appraised of Warburton's status, I'm sure you will come to a new conclusion if you reassess your position.
              Is he giving you advice on which shares to buy?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                You're right.

We will learn from this and come back stronger.......

Comment

Nothing will happen before the next transfer window.

Is Iain Dowie available? What about Gary Megson?

Comment

Too early to be calling for his head,but if by end of next month we are in bottom 3 the powers that be might act anyway .we know exactly how this club is run

Comment

It was only 3 games ago some of you were raving about how good we looked at Bournemouth.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Is he giving you advice on which shares to buy?
                        Absolutely not! I'd not take his advice in a million years, he's a phoney for Pete's sake. However, my share dealings AND indeed my personal opinion on Warburton are irrelevant - irrespective of his shortcomings and dismal record his position as the RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB is utterly immutable. If you think about it: how can the RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB simultaneously be the wrong man for the job???? It doesn't make sense. It defies the laws of physics, science and nature doesn't it? I'm not even sure why this thread is here.

Comment

Les will make a quota appt, we'll end up with an asian one legged lesbian, who is undergoing a trans op to have a #### stitched on.

Comment

He's close to the tin tack and he knows it , next 2 or 3 results will seal his fate or save him

Comment

Really not interested in what this donkey has to say at the end.
                              I don't think his game will work without Eze.
                              Without Eze, we're just too easy

Comment

Working...
                              X