Serious question re Warbs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Really not interested in what this donkey has to say at the end.
    I don't think his game will work without Eze.
    Without Eze, we're just too easy
    I think you can add Hugil , Wells , Manning to that list .

Comment

Most fans didn't rate Manning Stains, but I liked him.
      Ok pretty obvious FB isn't his Position but he weighed in with goals and was a good crosser.
      Warbs felt he wasn't good enough on the right, but tbh I don't care much for his opinion now.

Comment

How is it Warbs fault for ######## getting sent off for a penalty and an own goal ?

Comment

Young inexperienced team there will be many nights like this to come. We but them young and polish em up. That's the model when your budget is below average for this division. As poor as we have been been I still think we'll stay up. It just might need some older heads to come in during the Jan transfer window. Loans it might be........

Comment

Les will make a quota appt, we'll end up with an asian one legged lesbian, who is undergoing a trans op to have a #### stitched on.
            But will he/she be the right person for the job.

Comment

I know the thread title is somewhat rhetorical as we all know the answer, but nevertheless, the thread's drifting. It's a YES or NO thread - not a price of fish thread. Keep the votes to keep Warburton in place rolling in.... Answer is if course NO.

Comment

Pochettino looking for a job

Comment

Most fans didn't rate Manning Stains, but I liked him.
                  Ok pretty obvious FB isn't his Position but he weighed in with goals and was a good crosser.
                  Warbs felt he wasn't good enough on the right, but tbh I don't care much for his opinion now.
                  I liked Manning and given how he selected BOS I don’t get why he refused to pick the former.

MW has a favourite way of playing the game, but he hasn’t got the players to play that way.

neither Dykes or Bonne make the runs Wells or finish the way he did. Eze has not been replaced nor is he likely to, so he needs to find another way to play the game. Otherwise we can expect nothing better than 21st place.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    How is it Warbs fault for ######## getting sent off for a penalty and an own goal ?
                    Think issue is it’s the same mistakes being repeated day after day but that’s as much ability as coaching and I’m not convinced another manager would do much better

Comment

Be careful what you wish for LF plays golf regularly with Tim Sherwood very good mates, now that would be a nightmare manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        Be careful what you wish for LF plays golf regularly with Tim Sherwood very good mates, now that would be a nightmare manager.
                        Can’t be any worse that tonight’s debacle

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

But will he/she be the right person for the job.
                          Don't matter for two reasons stan, one it'll fill the diversity quota, and two Les will be up in Newcastle by then.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I liked Manning and given how he selected BOS I don’t get why he refused to pick the former.

MW has a favourite way of playing the game, but he hasn’t got the players to play that way.

neither Dykes or Bonne make the runs Wells or finish the way he did. Eze has not been replaced nor is he likely to, so he needs to find another way to play the game. Otherwise we can expect nothing better than 21st place.

Exactly....no more to be said.

Comment

On a side note , we are 4 points behind the mighty Brentford .

Comment

Sadly it looks like Dykes isn't all that tbh.
                                Scottish football is weak and apart from 3 maybe 4 teams, most of the rest are lower championship or lge 1 standard

Comment

Working...
                                X