No announcement yet.

Serious question re Warbs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has gone quiet since our win on Saturday?

Anyone still want him sacked?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

No they will wait until we lose again before the knives come out . It’s amazing how quiet this message board goes when Qpr win .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        The next 6 games could decide his fate.
        i know the club is in a poor position financially - other clubs have similar incomes i.e. Millwall & Preston, yet they seem to be getting on with their game without bleating on about it and are doing better in the league. How many times do we hear Warburton talk about one of the lowest budget in the division?

Unless their is a significant improvement in results I doubt he will be in charge in December. i think he needs at least 6 points from those 6 games to keep his job.
        Is that the same Preston that sit on the same amount points as us and the same Millwall that got thumped 3 o at home by Huddersfield yesterday .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

No they will wait until we lose again before the knives come out . It’s amazing how quiet this message board goes when Qpr win .
          It seems that way, the mist descends and patience gets thin on the ground when we lose. We have a new team, players just starting their first team careers and some stepping up a level. There will be many more losses, but enough wins and draws to keep us up.

Sheff Wed are still ten points adrift and Wycomve will go down. Coventry will struggle and I think Ritherham and Barnsley may drift back, possibly Luton too. We'll be in that mix for the last relegation slot but will do enough and will get the 50-55 points needed. If we get over 60pts it will be a hugely succesful season.

I wouldnt be surprised to see the odd loan signing come in during Jan to give us a bit more if its needed. I trust what the Board, coaching team and manager are trying to put in place. Others will disagree, which is fine of course because theres more than one version of the truth.

Comment

Last night, it was very pleasing to see that the players enjoyed the win and gave their all for their manager. That is the most important thing imo. Besides, as far as I`m concerned I tend to frequent this site whether we win, lose or draw. Whether my comments are based on scientific knowledge of the game is another matter.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

It seems that way, the mist descends and patience gets thin on the ground when we lose. We have a new team, players just starting their first team careers and some stepping up a level. There will be many more losses, but enough wins and draws to keep us up.

Sheff Wed are still ten points adrift and Wycomve will go down. Coventry will struggle and I think Ritherham and Barnsley may drift back, possibly Luton too. We'll be in that mix for the last relegation slot but will do enough and will get the 50-55 points needed. If we get over 60pts it will be a hugely succesful season.

I wouldnt be surprised to see the odd loan signing come in during Jan to give us a bit more if its needed. I trust what the Board, coaching team and manager are trying to put in place. Others will disagree, which is fine of course because theres more than one version of the truth.
              Kakay , Masterson , Nico are literally learning on the job , if we can’t give these lads a bit of backing and patience , what does that say about us as fans .

Comment

Kakay , Masterson , Nico are literally learning on the job , if we can’t give these lads a bit of backing and patience , what does that say about us as fans .
                Yes, add Dieng to that list. And Dykes and Dickie stepping up a level. MW has a tough job on his hands based from still dealing with the financial mistakes made many years ago. The budget for this team must be lowest it's been in 15 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Last night, it was very pleasing to see that the players enjoyed the win and gave their all for their manager. That is the most important thing imo. Besides, as far as I`m concerned I tend to frequent this site whether we win, lose or draw. Whether my comments are based on scientific knowledge of the game is another matter.
                  All views welcome - as I said in any subject theres more than one version of the truth. We all.look at things differently and the world would be boring if that wasnt the case. As you say, great to see the team spirit there as these lads will need to dig deep playing against team with better players and bigger budgets.

Comment

Imo I’m not sure what more Warburton can do other than penalties Dieng gas had not a lot to do apart Barnsley when we had 10 men

the squad is poor imo but it’s basic errors costing us that are kids level errors

we don’t have funds to rectify back 4 or up front so we’re in make do land

see where we are in jan

Comment

Agree! Most fans should know the position we are in and that youngsters will have to be relied on due to finances, it can be frustrating as a fan because mistakes will be made, if you are looking to support a team of seasoned pros QPR aren't the club for you atm!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Watched the highlights
                        it was great to see how the players reacted to the winning goal, even the keeper ran the pitch to celebrate.
                        Not seen that for a while .

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

But you wanted Warbs out & thought we would get stuffed by Cardiff, make your mind up Shania or wait till Wednesday in case we lose at Derby!

Comment

All views welcome - as I said in any subject theres more than one version of the truth. We all.look at things differently and the world would be boring if that wasnt the case. As you say, great to see the team spirit there as these lads will need to dig deep playing against team with better players and bigger budgets.

Excatly!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

It’s amazing how quiet this message board goes when Qpr win .
                              Indeed, makes you wonder if some of the people on here actually support QPR.

Seriously...I think it's all about having realistic expectations. We all know the situation and we're a lot better run now than we have been and also a lot better run than some of our competitors.

Comment

That is typical of most football boards I think, this is a place to vent, I am as guilty as the next guy, not specifically about MW but about the team in general when we lose, misery loves company! It would be nice if more people got on board and celebrated and discussed a good result, human nature I suppose!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X