BOS axed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Yeah cause we won all the games up to now, he made a real difference.
    The club obviously feel he's taking the #### by dropping him.
    You know he has good intentions do you? No you don't
    We didn't lose every game did we?

You dont know he has bad intentions either do you.

If the club are dropping him for not playing why should he not play his hand and stall signing? It works both ways doesn't it.

It the club want to negotiate in that way then this is what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You need to accept the reality of the situation rather than seeing it purely as a QPR fan .
      I am even now more convinced that some people on this site do not actually support Queens Park Rangers.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Beggars can`t be chosers; He has to play for us today, because we need points.
        I would rather play Charlie Kelman, let’s see what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I am even now more convinced that some people on this site do not actually support Queens Park Rangers.
          You said the club should ban Bos from their premises , do you know how ridiculous that statement is . He is a qpr player under contract , trains well and has never refused to play .

Comment

You said the club should ban Bos from their premises , do you know how ridiculous that statement is . He is a qpr player under contract , trains well and has never refused to play .
            You really do have a bee in your bonnet don’t you sonny, reasonable debate end ‘s with you when someone disagrees with you.

Comment

You really do have a bee in your bonnet don’t you sonny, reasonable debate end ‘s with you when someone disagrees with you.
              Not just me though is it , scroll back through the posts , a few posters have said the same , it’s nonsense and you know it .

Comment

Not just me though is it , scroll back through the posts , a few posters have said the same , it’s nonsense and you know it .
                I am still not convinced you actually support Queens Park Rangers, is that bee still flying around your bonnet?

Comment

Beggars can`t be chosers; He has to play for us today, because we need points.
                  And you think we'll get the points if he plays?
                  ​​​​​​ Like Preston?

Comment

And you think we'll get the points if he plays?
                    ​​​​​​ Like Preston?
                    No, but at least he contributes and creates. That`s a start.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

I would rather play Charlie Kelman, let’s see what he can do.
                      Will never happen under Warburton, I`m afraid.. But I agree with you.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

No, but at least he contributes and creates. That`s a start.
                        So you don't think we'll get the points, but he runs around....ok
                        And you're happy that if he decides to run the contract down that's just fine, as he tries hard, and we should make him as attractive to other clubs as possible?

Comment

So you don't support Warburton on this, but think he's the right man for the job?

Comment

So you don't support Warburton on this, but think he's the right man for the job?
                            Do you think as 'supporters' we should support every decision the club makes?

Do you think it actually makes any difference what we say on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

This!! The club have brought us all into this mess, imo. The Dof with his choice of managers and Warburton with stubbornnes regarding how to play etc. etc. Having said this I still hope we will win today.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

None at all Joe

Comment

Working...
                                X