BOS axed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not an employment lawyer.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      I am not an employment lawyer.
      Neither am I but I think we both know you wouldn’t have a leg to stand on .

Comment

So are you saying that an employee of a company has a legal right of entry to their employers premises?

Comment

***k him & let him rot in the reserves

Comment

The sickening thing for the club is Brugge we’re willing to pay us close to 5 million in the summer . Not only did he turn that down he refuses a new contract as well , what a ###### .

Comment

So are you saying that an employee of a company has a legal right of entry to their employers premises?
              I would say the club would need a valid reason to enforce it , he is doing nothing wrong , we would end up in court .

Comment

Are you a lawyer?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I would say the club would need a valid reason to enforce it , he is doing nothing wrong , we would end up in court .
                  Covid.
                  Non essential staff not allowed in the ground on match days.
                  Need to get some good use out of this bs virus
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Not in the squad...so its true. The muppet can go train in his garden with the gnomes cos he cant have anyone in. Gov Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Covid.
                      Non essential staff not allowed in the ground on match days.
                      Need to get some good use out of this bs virus
                      or the training ground

Comment

Are you a lawyer?
                        You obviously don’t appreciate a civilised debate , let’s just leave it there .

Comment

Just let him train and play with the kids. Pay him the bare minimum so no bonuses for goals etc. Make sure the first team coaching staff have absolutely no dialogue with the player as he's no longer in the first team squad. Take away his squad number and give it to someone else. Remove all images of him from social media or where he is used for marketing and sponsorship purposes. If he doesn't want to be here then start treating him as if he no longer plays for our club..

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                            Just let him train and play with the kids. Pay him the bare minimum so no bonuses for goals etc. Make sure the first team coaching staff have absolutely no dialogue with the player as he's no longer in the first team squad. Take away his squad number and give it to someone else. Remove all images of him from social media or where he is used for marketing and sponsorship purposes. If he doesn't want to be here then start treating him as if he no longer plays for our club..
                            Agree with all this , about as much as club can do .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You obviously don’t appreciate a civilised debate , let’s just leave it there .
                              And i don’t like splitting hairs either.

Comment

Are we sure he didn't pick up a knock training or is being rested due to 3 games in 10 days?

I know it's doubtful, but don't want to destroy him until all the facts are on the table.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X