BOS axed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
    So are you saying that an employee of a company has a legal right of entry to their employers premises?
    It would be very stupid and unnecessary move on the clubs part to ban him from the training ground/stadium, that would effectively be constructive dismissal. Unless he's gone through an official procedure and is being punished for misconduct I don't think you'd ban someone from the premises.

Comment

You're right, there is no guarantee the player will be selected to play every week. I don't think anyone is disputing that?

Comment

Looks like he’s back in contention for Saturday, Warbs saying contract talks heading the right way , I’d say it’s more like we are crap without him .

Comment

Can't argue with that stainrod.

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
            Can't argue with that stainrod.
            He’s our best player , we are struggling, we need him .

Comment

There had been suggestion previously in the thread that because he is reluctant to sign a new contract he should be banned from the training ground/stadium.

Firstly, that is a ridiculous suggestion on some many levels. Second, dropping him from the first team for football reasons is fine, but in this case it's only hurting the team/fans not BOS.

BOS is well within his rights to negotiate a new contract, it's the club choosing not to play him.

Comment

I am being to wonder if some of the posters on this site are actually Rangers supporters and not players agents.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I am being to wonder if some of the posters on this site are actually Rangers supporters and not players agents.
                  You need to accept the reality of the situation rather than seeing it purely as a QPR fan .

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                    There had been suggestion previously in the thread that because he is reluctant to sign a new contract he should be banned from the training ground/stadium.

Firstly, that is a ridiculous suggestion on some many levels. Second, dropping him from the first team for football reasons is fine, but in this case it's only hurting the team/fans not BOS.

BOS is well within his rights to negotiate a new contract, it's the club choosing not to play him.
                    But why let him have a stage to attract a new team?
                    If he is intent on moving on and denying the club a fee then let him take control of his own fitness.
                    If you and players can't see the injustice of the club not getting a fee, then both you and the player live in cloud cuckoo land.
                    Players and agents are destroying clubs with this greed.

Comment

Exactly, football is tribal, it's supposed to be as well.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

But why let him have a stage to attract a new team?
                        If he is intent on moving on and denying the club a fee then let him take control of his own fitness.
                        If you and players can't see the injustice of the club not getting a fee, then both you and the player live in cloud cuckoo land.
                        Players and agents are destroying clubs with this greed.
                        Why let him have a stage? He's one of our best players and we're in terrible form!

His and the clubs intention is to agree on terms that suit both parties.

I think if the club is too punitive towards players they're setting themselves up for failure. We've gone from one extreme to the other with contracts/wages!

We just got 18/20 million for Eze, sometimes it works and other times it can be more tricky or you get nothing.

I'm definitely not in cloud cuckoo land. This is the reality of the situation, you can't force a player to sign a contract!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Why let him have a stage? He's one of our best players and we're in terrible form!

His and the clubs intention is to agree on terms that suit both parties.

I think if the club is too punitive towards players they're setting themselves up for failure. We've gone from one extreme to the other with contracts/wages!

We just got 18/20 million for Eze, sometimes it works and other times it can be more tricky or you get nothing.

I'm definitely not in cloud cuckoo land. This is the reality of the situation, you can't force a player to sign a contract!!!
                          Yeah cause we won all the games up to now, he made a real difference.
                          The club obviously feel he's taking the #### by dropping him.
                          You know he has good intentions do you? No you don't

Comment

Beggars can`t be chosers; He has to play for us today, because we need points.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Yeah cause we won all the games up to now, he made a real difference.
                              The club obviously feel he's taking the #### by dropping him.
                              You know he has good intentions do you? No you don't
                              We didn't lose every game did we?

You dont know he has bad intentions either do you.

If the club are dropping him for not playing why should he not play his hand and stall signing? It works both ways doesn't it.

It the club want to negotiate in that way then this is what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You need to accept the reality of the situation rather than seeing it purely as a QPR fan .
                                I am even now more convinced that some people on this site do not actually support Queens Park Rangers.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X