BOS axed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOS axed?

If as Mem has mentioned in the match thread, that he has been axed from the squad for not signing a new contract, then good for the club.
    The decent thing for a player to do, imo is to not leave his current employer out of pocket.
    If he is good enough for a move, other clubs will show an interest.
    If he's not he is still employed with a watertight contract.
    To not sign is greed, and a out of touch attitude towards the club and supporters who pay his wages.
    If he continues to not sign then I don't see why QPR should train him and keep his fitness up for another club to benefit.
    Football needs to change, as Gary Neville has been saying since the pandemic, that has highlighted the chasm even more.
    It is not a normal business and it should not be treated in the same way.
    The PFA is too powerful as are agents and changes need to be made, to ensure the survival of the English leagues and it's ancient clubs, with roots in the local areas.

won't be him, it'll be his agent. BOS potentially gets the wages he's after, but the other greedy next tuesday will demand a fee for ensuring his player signs. these people are the parasites and they really couldn't care less where the player ends up. although players aren't always complicit. look back at the adomah interview where he says his agent says along the lines of "you're gonna like this one", where "London", but where "you're signing for QPR" - not how do you fancy...sounded like pack your bag, I've done my business. Could have been Millwall and it feels he'd have had little say.

Comment

I noticed that with the AA interview

Comment

If this is all true, I wonder if is possible to ban him and his agent from entering any premises owned by the club, training ground etc.

#### him and his kind.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          If this is all true, I wonder if is possible to ban him and his agent from entering any premises owned by the club, training ground etc.

#### him and his kind.
          He’s doing nothing wrong , he has a contract until the end of the season , he is under no obligation to sign a new one .

Comment

And we are under no obligation to keep his fitness up Stains.
            Again I think this is one of the things that must be changed in football.
            This isn't a normal business, so should not be treated as one.
            Clubs will be lost, because of greed of individuals, being players or agents

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

He’s doing nothing wrong , he has a contract until the end of the season , he is under no obligation to sign a new one .
              And surely all we can do legally, to do right by our employee, is to offer the U18s set up to him so he can keep fit before a Jan fire sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Of course he may not being doing anything wrong legally, But if the club feel so strongly enough by axing him from tonights squad and probaby future squads, I’d ban him from all club activities.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

And surely all we can do legally, to do right by our employee, is to offer the U18s set up to him so he can keep fit before a Jan fire sale.
                  Exactly, train with the kids and hopefully offload him in January if we are lucky . Let’s be honest there wasn’t much interest this summer . He could well sit tight and walk away for nothing in June .

Comment

Of course he may not being doing anything wrong legally, But if the club feel so strongly enough by axing him from tonights squad and probaby future squads, I’d ban him from all club activities.
                    I don’t even think the club would be allowed to do that , he’s not refusing to play , it’s the clubs choice not to play him .

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      And we are under no obligation to keep his fitness up Stains.
                      Again I think this is one of the things that must be changed in football.
                      This isn't a normal business, so should not be treated as one.
                      Clubs will be lost, because of greed of individuals, being players or agents
                      I agree Dave but it’s swings and roundabouts, we picked Freeman up on the cheap as he was refusing a new deal at Bristol City .

Comment

And it is the clubs decision who enter’s their premises.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Why?
                          Why keep him fit?
                          Let the bloke sort out his own regime, let him sit there till June.
                          Hopefully his "big clubs" coming for him will see his behavior and attitude and maybe find a better fit for their squad

Comment

I’m genuinely not being malicious here but play him in every U23 game. The risk he takes here is injury. In this climate, to protect himself he should sign a new contract, do well and be sold at the end of the session.

Comment

And it is the clubs decision who enter’s their premises.
                              I’m not happy with him either but on what grounds could you legally ban him from the premises? This goes on at every club up and down the country.

Comment

Working...
                              X