Clear All

• Luke Amos ACL tear !!!

Out for 6 months.
    really bad luck.

Knee injury

Comment

Is the news out now ?

Comment

not looking good but may give opportunity for a youngster or move chair into cm and get willock involved

Comment

Shame but he is to feeble

Comment

It’s a real shame if he’s done his knee again after rebuilding his career from a similar injury before .Im not his biggest fan but I wouldn’t wish a lengthy injury like that on any rangers player .

Comment

He was playing so well on Saturday. Would be gutted for him if it was another long term injury.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Is the news out now ?
                No not until tomorrow but hope it’s not as bad as feared

Comment

Thought the Breadman said it wasn’t too serious I’m his interview ,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Hope so, the report I read didn't sound too optomistic..fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      It’s a real shame if he’s done his knee again after rebuilding his career from a similar injury before .Im not his biggest fan but I wouldn’t wish a lengthy injury like that on any rangers player .
                      I was reading Sean Gallagher on twitta, he said not the same knee as his bad one

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        He did.
                        I thought LA was good on Saturday too, playing in that role

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                          Same here. Hopefully his I jury isn't too serious I.e. not an ACL but one of the lesser we injuries that recover after a couple of months.

Chair can play in a more attacking central midfield role rather than out wide.

Comment

Out for 6 months at least...... again according Sean
                            Good luck to the fella, very cruel

Comment

He can keep Angle Rangle company...
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                              X