No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eze to Wets Spam £20 million and Hugil to us in the deal... that would do nicely imho

Comment

See we’ve signed George Thomas from Leicester, none of the ITK got hold of that news then

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        See we’ve signed George Thomas from Leicester, none of the ITK got hold of that news then
        Probably because they are not really ITK.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          Personally think we should be settling for nothing less than £25 mil, for once we have a player that teams are desperate to get, considering that Bellingham from Birmingham went for that and he hasn’t really proven much to be honest in my eyes, only 2 goals in 30 odd championship games and he goes for more than Eze , fair enough he’s only 17 but could turn out to be an expensive flop for Dortmund , hasn’t stood out at all when I’ve watched him .
          I agree. They used to say other players went for big fees because of the interest in them. Well it seems that Eze has caught the attention of a number of Premiership clubs if the paper talk is true.

So yes, the club needs to play this right and try to get clubs bidding against each other , even if it means a bit of gamesmanship.

what is almost certain is that the fee will be paid in instalments and include add-ons and might even include other players like Amos, Hugill and maybe one or 2 loans (Troy Parrot , Smith-Rowe or Balogun).

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post

Eyes brother plays for Biggleswade
            My auto spell always changes Eze to Eve!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              The transfer window has been open for just over 12 hours and we haven't signed a single player!!

Les OUT

We have now.

Comment

Excellent news re Thomas 3 year deal on a free. Just shows in Warbs we have to trust.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Excellent news re Thomas 3 year deal on a free. Just shows in Warbs we have to trust.
                  And that there are good value players out there who are prepared to play within our budget. I dont know much about the lad but the fact that a premiership team were prepared to pay a transfer fee is enough to suggest he'll be a decent championship player. He hasnt played much recently so it might take him a dozen games to get back into it, so hopefully we'll forgive him a few dodgy displays until he settles in.

Comment

He has been on our radar since 2015 when he scored a hatrick against us for Coventry u23s . We were in for him in 2017 but he chose Leicester , so we have finally got him and on a free.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

He has been on our radar since 2015 when he scored a hatrick against us for Coventry u23s . We were in for him in 2017 but he chose Leicester , so we have finally got him and on a free.
                      Fantastic business. Hope we will be surprised with a few more.

Comment

Fantastic business. Hope we will be surprised with a few more.
                        Agree & it’s been kept quiet & probably that’s the best way to go about transfers

Comment

Not great reviews on the Coventry or Scunthorpe websites but Dom Ball didn’t exactly turn up with raving reviews when he was signed last year and he proved to be a great bit of business imo.

Not every transfer is for the the starting 11 and I imagine right now Thomas is very much a squad player.

Interesting to read that MW said his next main priority is to sign a experienced CB!!

im hoping Strikers are very high on the list as well!!

Comment

I'm reading from the "experts" on twitter that he is bottom half lge 1 player at best

Eze was working at Tesco ya mugs!
                            Warbs the player maker will turn him into Messi.
                            Don't know if he is quick, but it's one of the reasons I'm not too worried about losing BOS.
                            He is quick and a decent player but replaceable.
                            Eze, not so, it will be a sad day when we lose him.

Comment

Every signing is a gamble in some way or another. Let's just give them all a decent chance before writing them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                                Every signing is a gamble in some way or another. Let's just give them all a decent chance before writing them off.
                                Novel idea, Buff.
                                Thinking outside the box eh?
                                You'll never fit in till you change that attitude!!

Comment

Working...
                                X