20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Us or Millwall - have things really got that bad?
    He might as well retire if things have plummeted to that level.

Comment

• Seems to have a history of injuries and not being liked by his managers. Hmmm.
      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• https://londonfootballnews.co.uk/tot...ham-youngster/

Comment

• Charlie Eccleshare

@CDEccleshare
          Understand that Luke Amos is close to leaving #THFC on a permanent deal, to either QPR (where he spent last season on loan) or Middlesbrough. Spoke to him during lockdown and was really struck by his maturity. Hope move works out well.

Comment

• I haven't seen many games recently but from reading this site the consensus seems to be that hes absolute rubbish! Not sure if that's post game knee jerk reactions? Hes a young player still learning his craft so I hope he signs for us.

Comment

I haven't seen many games recently but from reading this site the consensus seems to be that hes absolute rubbish! Not sure if that's post game knee jerk reactions? Hes a young player still learning his craft so I hope he signs for us.
              He's not absolute rubbish.

Comment

• If Warnock takes him, I know who's judgement I'd believe

Comment

• I've just read an article stating that we are interested in Toney from Posh...Celtic have already had a £5 Million bid rejected...that takes us off of the table straight away doesn't it?

Comment

• ########

Comment

• BOLTON WANDERERS ANNOUNCE REUNION WITH EX-QPR

Bolton Wanderers have confirmed the return of former QPR defender Alex Baptiste

They have got in 14 players so far !!!

Comment

I haven't seen many games recently but from reading this site the consensus seems to be that hes absolute rubbish! Not sure if that's post game knee jerk reactions? Hes a young player still learning his craft so I hope he signs for us.
                        I don't buy this young player tosh..... He's 23 for Pete's sake and been paid to pay football for at least 6 years. 17 or 18 is young but even then I'd expect them to earn their place in team on merit. Anyway, age aside, I think Amos is far too lackadaisical and makes too many loose passes, gets caught in possession too often and gets caught ball-watching too much. There is some talent in him but he really needs to sharpen up his game and speed of thought.

Comment

• Crystal Palace 'unwilling to meet QPR's demands for star winger Eberechi Eze as they hold out for £20m' after rejected Eagles' £12m bid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rechi-Eze.html

Bunch of time wasting muppets

Comment

• #### them, will keep him then

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                              #### them, will keep him then
                              And they want £70 million for Zaha that scored about 3 goals last season and who’s best years are behind him . ( south London mugs ).

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                Crystal Palace 'unwilling to meet QPR's demands for star winger Eberechi Eze as they hold out for £20m' after rejected Eagles' £12m bid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rechi-Eze.html

Bunch of time wasting muppets
                                Just bidded for show.
                                Trying to keep their fans happy, that they are trying to be ambitious.
                                Haven't got a problem with them walking away, quite happy to keep Ebs if necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X