20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I'm sure even Messi and Ronaldo had part time jobs before they became professional soccer players .I dont think our scouts were scouring all the local Tesco stores looking for talent ( somehow) .
    No,Tesco is too upmarket, try Lidl or Aldi maybe Poundland.

Comment

• Deleted
      Last edited by SheepRanger; 10-09-2020, 10:50 AM.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• SheepRanger
        SheepRanger commented
        Editing a comment
        Offensive comments directed at another poster. It's my understanding that the ignore option on this MB is not working. I will try and keep up with and amend any posts that may start another negative response. You may need just ignore these posters yourself. I think we all know the opinions of yourself and stainrod so constantly going over old ground is not needed really.
        Last edited by SheepRanger; 10-09-2020, 11:01 AM.

• WHU have sold Diangana, who is a left sided attacker, for up to £18m with the intention to invest all that money in Moyes's transfer targets.

With Manning being left sided I'm sure he'll end up joining WHU this week......?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        WHU have sold Diangana, who is a left sided attacker, for up to £18m with the intention to invest all that money in Moyes's transfer targets.

With Manning being left sided I'm sure he'll end up joining WHU this week......?
        I'm sure he wont,Manning isn't anywhere near premiership quality ,no way will West Ham buy him

Comment

• BOS might sign a new contract ?

https://the72.co.uk/192236/crystal-p...d-benefit-qpr/

The Eagles have been linked with a move for QPR winger Bright Osayi-Samuel, but appear to have turned their attentions to the Bees’ starlet for now.

Roy Hodgson’s men, who have already lured Ebe Eze away from the Hoops this summer, are forking out a fee of around £25 million to try and sign Benrahma.

Osayi-Samuel is out of contract next year and QPR are hoping to tie him down on a longer deal. His head may be turned if Palace make a move for him but the fact the Premier League side are after Benrahma now could mean they cool their interest in him.

Comment

• Warburton has already made it very clear to Bright that he can still leave if he signs a contract ,all it does is help the club get a decent and fair fee for him.
            if Bright really cares for the club he will sign a new contract if the club cant get a decent fee for him before window closes .
            Bright has nothing to lose by signing,he can still move on,I'm not sure what the problem is?

Comment

• You are correct Reb.

Comment

• Signing on fee related, perhaps? just a thought.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Perhaps he or his agent , wants a pay rise . I agree that the club will still sell him if he signs a new contract just as long as the fee offered is a reasonable one.
                  He would also benefit from another season in the Championship.

Comment

• On another issue, perhaps beating Forest has convinced the club that they do not need to add new players. Our next game is on Friday 2 days to register any new signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      On another issue, perhaps beating Forest has convinced the club that they do not need to add new players. Our next game is on Friday 2 days to register any new signing.
                      The win over forest makes no difference to the fact we need to bring a few in . I see you have started the transfer countdown again like you did leading up to the Forest game .

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Perhaps he or his agent , wants a pay rise . I agree that the club will still sell him if he signs a new contract just as long as the fee offered is a reasonable one.
                        He would also benefit from another season in the Championship.
                        That`s plain to see imo.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Warburton said he wanted to bring a couple in before the Forest game. Obviously these never materialised and other targets are being pursued. I still expect a couple of freebies and a loan or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            Warburton said he wanted to bring a couple in before the Forest game. Obviously these never materialised and other targets are being pursued. I still expect a couple of freebies and a loan or two.
                            Agree.

Comment

• The Forest result obviously takes the pressure off from fans calling for signings right now and buys the club a bit more time to get their targets .

Comment

Working...
                              X