Proud but Gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Perhaps Teflon Les will pipe up and let us all know his plan for next season? As our DOF since we were in the Prem league he has to take some responsibility for the dire situation the club is in.... Starting each new season with a relegation fight being our sole expectancy simply isn’t acceptable going forward. At this rate we'll be playing home games in front of 7,000.
    Lol.. yeah, only hear about our great plans when we hit a bit of form. Not that often.

will look forward from hearing from the Board at the end of the season. See where it went wrong.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I'm delighted Rotherham lost to confirm our league status ,BUT I'm certainly not "proud" at losing 2-0 to Derby and not proud about losing 17 out of our previous 20 games (or is it worse?),we have been dire . NOT proud of our team at all,no offence MYU
      OP was talking about the Derby game not the previous 20. I was proud of our display yeaterday as well. No way did we dererve to lose that game. Derby were bang average I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

OP was talking about the Derby game not the previous 20. I was proud of our display yeaterday as well. No way did we dererve to lose that game. Derby were bang average I thought.
        Bang average and we still lost. Says it all..

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Bang average and we still lost. Says it all..
          Does it though?
          You said yourself on this thread how poor the ref was. He was the difference between a deserved draw and that loss.

Comment

Does it though?
            You said yourself on this thread how poor the ref was. He was the difference between a deserved draw and that loss.
            t

Comment

Never a pen the Ref couldn't wait to give it to them what the Fu(k is the linesman doing he's looking straight at it Freeman clearly gets the ball and the guy falls over his leg,We had good chances Hamed Smith,really deserved a point

Comment

On Derby message boards they said we were quite good. Besides we didn`t have a settled defence at all. I am proud.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

it's about time ref's were made to come out and explain key decisions , if u are in doubt its no penalty , it was clear to see freeman gets the ball before bogle tangles with him

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    it's about time ref's were made to come out and explain key decisions , if u are in doubt its no penalty , it was clear to see freeman gets the ball before bogle tangles with him
                    never gonna happen sadly - the quality of reffing in the championship is absolutely terrible. a mixture of unfit school teachers and Middlecass prats!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      The boys did well today and away from home, just a shame they were awarded a penalty at the end which changed it all. Our fans got to see us give them a game today at least.
                      Were you proud of them against Bolton, Rotherham, Blackburn? Same result. Nothing to be proud of...more cause for concern that we can play acceptably and still lose. Deep problems and bang on relegation favourites next season.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Were you proud of them against Bolton, Rotherham, Blackburn? Same result. Nothing to be proud of...more cause for concern that we can play acceptably and still lose. Deep problems and bang on relegation favourites next season.
                        I was expecting to get thrashed by them, but we give it 100% till the very end. I'd rather lose fighting then lose not trying.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I was expecting to get thrashed by them, but we give it 100% till the very end. I'd rather lose fighting then lose not trying.
                          I’ would rather not lose at all though.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            Maybe he wasn't in doubt and from his view it was a stonewall penalty?

Disagree with Cricketer. Every team in the world will play well and lose, it happens. Doesn't mean you have to be as downbeat as we are about the other terrible losses.

Comment

Does it though?
                              We had a good number of scoring chances that we missed. Our inability to score was the reason we didn’t win or get a deserved draw. Ref was a disgrace though.

Comment

I'd be proud if we really gave it a go against Barcelona in the Nou Camp and unluckily lost.

Lose to Derby away ? P*sses me off to be quite honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X