Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

They left in good shape with money in their pockets. But the sale went through so late that summer that we had to sign what was kn offer at very high wages, SWP and Barton etc. The agents had us by the balls and we took what no other team wanted.
    Shouldn't of signed anyone. Should've stuck with the promotion winning side and succeeded or failed with that.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Shouldn't of signed anyone. Should've stuck with the promotion winning side and succeeded or failed with that.
      We also should have stuck with Warnock as well - But many fans - including many on here were saying we should be signing this champions league player , that champions league player etc etc It went to everyones head...we got away with it for one season but didn't learn our lesson. we got in a manager who has history of wasting money - got rid of him and then got another one! we were ever to get there again i imagine we would do it differently - i see that Norwich have said they will have a £20 mill budget if they go up - barely enough to buy the left leg of a decent striker

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Apparently still quite a few still in running including some who have not been interviewed yet.
        It's about time LF f ucked off out of the club and used the money we pay him for a decent manager not one of his muckers.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Les has just said on sky that Sherwood has NOT pulled out of running.

LF, Ramsey and Sherwood.....er, no. Just no.

Comment

Of all those mentioned by the so called DOF yesterday Bircham, Appleton, Warbuton, Sherwood & Moore I'd rather none, hope he starts to look elsewhere , not really a glittering line up

Comment

Safest bet would be Warburton or Carvahal both got pretty good championship records
              Pearson wouldn't bother me but I can't see any of our board going for him as he's likely to kick there nan out of there wheel chair if they argue with him.
              Bircham cheapest option and probably has a high chance of getting the gig as he's a Rs connection again and also were skint.

£1 each way on Bircham!

Comment

Think Warburton would be a decent appointment. After Rangers and Forest really think he will want to do well again, although same could have been said of McClaren. For football style it’s Warburton for me but it’s whether we have the players here that fit the mould for his preference of football.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  Safest bet would be Warburton or Carvahal both got pretty good championship records
                  Pearson wouldn't bother me but I can't see any of our board going for him as he's likely to kick there nan out of there wheel chair if they argue with him.
                  Bircham cheapest option and probably has a high chance of getting the gig as he's a Rs connection again and also were skint.

£1 each way on Bircham!
                  Bircham nailed on. Only one we can afford and probably the only one that really wants it.

Comment

everyone we've been linked too could be a risk tbh. i think the worst one though would be sherwood for sure. we want a manager who is talented and wants to be here.

i wouldn't even mind if bircham was appointed tbh as long as he brought in a good assistant, i'm not sold on moore as he should have stormed the championship with west broms squad. not sure on warburton either, something just doesn't feel right with appointing him as manager but thats just my opinion on it.

i'd still rather we went for ainsworth or a foreign coach

Comment

Working...
                    X