Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I blame Tango & Cash for not selling to Mittal and sold it to Fernandes.
    In all seriousness, the midget and th3 orange one left us in a great position. Excellent championship winning side, cash rich from promotion, All good things in front of us.

Fernandes has an awful lot to answer for.

Comment

Mitel ,May not of been any better.tf to nice,briatore was ruthless,he wouldn't let it got this bad
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If we can land Warburton I’d be over the moon. He’s worked with tight budgets in this league before and is very good at working with youth and bringing them through to the first team.

Would be a excellent appointment imo.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          If we can land Warburton I’d be over the moon. He’s worked with tight budgets in this league before and is very good at working with youth and bringing them through to the first team.

To be honest. it sounds a bit too good to be true.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

The longer it goes on the more likely it is that Bowyer is the choice and we're waiting to see how Charlton get on in the z
            L1 play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Do you think he would take the job if he has to answer to LF?
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Warburton still has a lot to prove. Other than Brentford didn't stand out at Forest or Rangers. Might be a good thing. People in the Fan Zone on Friday were begging Hoos not to appoint Sherwood. Hope he got the message.

Comment

As an ex city trader, I think maybe Warburton could also improve the clubs finances with a bit of dabbling in stocks and shares... I read he has had a second interview, is he the only one so far to be recalled for a follow up interview?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

In all seriousness, the midget and th3 orange one left us in a great position. Excellent championship winning side, cash rich from promotion, All good things in front of us.

I agree, but they sold the club to the wrong man. Although his ineptitude is not really their fault.

Comment

Still think the board think seriously about Eustace he's got the points that keep us up , had some battling performances tho there were some lazy ones while trying to manipulate a team

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

They left in good shape with money in their pockets. But the sale went through so late that summer that we had to sign what was kn offer at very high wages, SWP and Barton etc. The agents had us by the balls and we took what no other team wanted.

Comment

Sherwood no longer in the running according to todays Evening standard

Comment

Les has just said on sky that Sherwood has NOT pulled out of running.

Comment

Apparently still quite a few still in running including some who have not been interviewed yet.

Comment

I would still like it to be Bowyer. Not sold by Warburton, definitely do not want Pearson and a few others linked.

But my comments compared to those above just show how there isn't a correct answer on this one. As long as it isn't Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X