Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
    Roumer going round about bircham, anyone heard anything.
    and any comments.
    Pinkie as his assistant.

Comment

Pinkie is more lilac actually
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Scraping the end of the barrel

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Scraping the end of the barrel
          If he was given the job that would be putting it mildly.
          Don’t think the club approached him to be fair, more the other way round and out of respect they probably gave him the honour of an interview.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Really hope not, more badge tapping, go and get something different, people going on about Ainsworth, have a look at Wycombe at the moment ? no win in 11 I think struggling, he just another badge tapper

Comment

bircham had a great interview according to talksport. dunno how i feel about it though, we know he'd give it his all, he knows the club inside out and has had a decent coaching career at a few clubs including us. i dunno how he'd do as manager though but of all the candidates he's the most eager

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                bircham - dunno how he'd do as manager though but of all the candidates he's the most eager
                And the cheapest I would wager

Comment

On an all you can eat deal
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

That`strue, but It is between, Bowyer, Pearson, Warburton or Almeida(The Portugese) for me . I don`t want anymore former QPR players in charge of QPR,..not even Ainsworth. I tend to ends in tears...sorry,Jeffqpr.
                    I see those four I mentioned as quite interesting prospects given the situation we find ourselves in these days..
                    I agree about former players, especially some popular ones. I dont want the memories I have of them being tarnished; T.Francis & Wilkins in particular. Ferdinand as DoF has gone down that route too.
                    I'd rather remember Ainsworth fondly.

Comment

If we appoint Bircham, it will show where we are at. Loved his enthusiasm as a player and coach but just can’t see a successful Manager in there. Will definitely be the cheap option rather than the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree about former players, especially some popular ones. I dont want the memories I have of them being tarnished; T.Francis & Wilkins in particular. Ferdinand as DoF has gone down that route too.
                        I'd rather remember Ainsworth fondly.
                        Amen.

QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

FCK THAT !

I'm backing big John Eustace all the way

Comment

'QPR worth considering'

​​​​​Says Tim.

That ain't good enough . We need a gaffa who wants the job.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...th-considering

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              'QPR worth considering'

​​​​​Says Tim.

Basically saying we are skint and it's all the owners fault, and he doesn't fancy it. Lovely

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                'QPR worth considering'

​​​​​Says Tim.

Too much of a challenge for a bloke with such managerial pedigree!! Perhaps hed like to walk into a championship job with £20m to spend....dont know where is arrogance comes from. He seems to have a deluded opinion of his management track record and ability.

Comment

Working...
                                X