Saudi supercup at HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Plenty of UN members - even members of the security council - have human rights problems. Everyone still conforms to their core cultural and political beliefs, unfortunately. Being a member of the UN is no guarantee of moral probity.

And the UK and USA - both full security council members - have a long history of arming Saudi Arabia.

Are you as upset with them as you are with the Saudis?

UN: Saudi is prob the worst of them.

Regarding UK and the US - they just like TF when the Saudi teams wan’t HQ as venue for their Super Cup - really should say ”no”, and they can afford it, but they don’t. Sad. Prob using ”the whole world is bent”, ”money talks” and ”if not us someone else....” as excuses for their own behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

Regarding UK and the US - they just like TF when the Saudi teams wan’t HQ as venue for their Super Cup - really should say ”no”, and they can afford it, but they don’t. Sad. Prob using ”the whole world is bent”, ”money talks” and ”if not us someone else....” as excuses for their own behavior.
      I bet you pull all the birds at parties.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

I bet you pull all the birds at parties.
        Happy for you that you’re right about something.

Comment

Really. What a stupid thing to say. I again go back to my point that perhaps we shouldn't sign players from the middle east or China, Russia, Yossi Benayoun as he's Israeli, Germany for their past, Roy Wegerle as he's obviously a bad American human and while were at it no British as we sell arms to everyone. TF and the other owners aren't political activists they are businessmen. If any "football team" ask to play at our stadium we should let them.

Comment

Happy for you that you’re right about something.
            Ha ha, cheeky git.
            ​​​​​​
            Do you use your personality as birth control?

;-)

Comment

Hmmm.... plenty of runners in that race.

Regarding UK and the US - they just like TF when the Saudi teams wan’t HQ as venue for their Super Cup - really should say ”no”, and they can afford it, but they don’t.
              You can not compare the Super Cup with fighter plane sales. As you know very well. Tickets are unlikely to be quite so lethal.

I understand you don't like the regime, and I get why. But you do have to be consistent, and believe me there are plenty of other contenders for the nastiest regime title.

Comment

Do you think that "not letting women drive" is the worst thing.......? You have a lot of reading and thinking to do.
                I know my alloys would still be intact if we had that rule
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Hmmm.... plenty of runners in that race.

You can not compare the Super Cup with fighter plane sales. As you know very well. Tickets are unlikely to be quite so lethal.

I understand you don't like the regime, and I get why. But you do have to be consistent, and believe me there are plenty of other contenders for the nastiest regime title.

It´s the same mechanism - really should say ”no”, and they can afford it, but they don’t.

Comment

Ha ha, cheeky git.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Do you use your personality as birth control?

;-)
                    No, more as an alternative to small talk.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Really. What a stupid thing to say. I again go back to my point that perhaps we shouldn't sign players from the middle east or China, Russia, Yossi Benayoun as he's Israeli, Germany for their past, Roy Wegerle as he's obviously a bad American human and while were at it no British as we sell arms to everyone. TF and the other owners aren't political activists they are businessmen. If any "football team" ask to play at our stadium we should let them.
                      Are you Prince bin Salman?

Comment

Quite like swede, good poster. I used to follow him on the old official QPR board many many years ago and talks allot of sense
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Let's keep this thread at the top. It will take a consistent effort from all.

Comment

No, more as an alternative to small talk.
                            Ah, I see. As an alternative to rohypnol?

Comment

Ah, I see. As an alternative to rohypnol?
                              Remember, this thread is not about you and your ”experiences” with farm animals.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Quite like swede, good poster.
                                I like him too. Good debate all round here with both sides making well reasoned points. It's even better when people just stick to the arguments too without it getting personal.
                                Last edited by Stanley; 02-08-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X