Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swede View Post

Enlighten me.
    Well let's look at it this way mate. Every penny that I earn comes from clients in the Middle East. Countries with awful records when it comes to human rights. Would the club be right to knock me back when I just signed up to my season ticket for QPR+? By your school of thought they probably should have!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Well let's look at it this way mate. Every penny that I earn comes from clients in the Middle East. Countries with awful records when it comes to human rights. Would the club be right to knock me back when I just signed up to my season ticket for QPR+? By your school of thought they probably should have!
      It´s not the same thing. This is: Hitler want´s the Berlin Arians team to play at HQ against FC Blitzkrieg. If so we get a bag of gold. Do you think that TF should say "ok"?

Comment

It´s not the same thing. This is: Hitler want´s the Berlin Arians team to play at HQ against FC Blitzkrieg. If so we get a bag of gold. Do you think that TF should say "ok"?
        So you are saying the current Saudi regime are as bad as Nazi Germany?

Comment

These arguments aren't getting anywhere, because morality is subjective ie pertaining to your own culture, agendas and belief systems. It is also a relativistic concept.

The whole world is bent, Skandi included. That's your start point. And your end point.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            These arguments aren't getting anywhere, because morality is subjective ie pertaining to your own culture, agendas and belief systems. It is also a relativistic concept.

The whole world is bent, Skandi included. That's your start point. And your end point.
            You're right.

The World is truly crackers, with nuclear bombs to blow us all sky high. There's fools and idiots sitting on the trigger.

It's depressing, and it feels senseless, and that's why...

I like Chinese!

* They only come up to you knees

* They're always friendly and they're ready to please.

* The waiters never are rude

* Maoism, Taoism, I Ching and chess

* they're cute, and they're cuddly, and they're ready to please!

Comment

So you are saying the current Saudi regime are as bad as Nazi Germany?
              In many ways yes. Now to the question: Hitler want´s the Berlin Arians team to play at HQ against FC Blitzkrieg. If so we get a bag of gold. Do you think that TF should say "ok"?

Comment

In many ways yes. Now to the question: Hitler want´s the Berlin Arians team to play at HQ against FC Blitzkrieg. If so we get a bag of gold. Do you think that TF should say "ok"?
                Mate, there is a very big difference between not letting women drive cars and trying to wipe out every jew in Europe.

I'm actually gonna walk away from this conversation now because you're being ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

The Saudis is a member of the UN (and by that commited to uphold human rights standards) = they have said ok to the standards of the UN, so the subjective and cultural aspects are not valid. Not every person is bent and thank god for that. "The whole world is bent-thing" is more of an excuse not doing anything than anything else.

http://www.un.org/en/universal-decla...-human-rights/

https://www.hrw.org/reports/1997/saudi/Saudi-07.htm

Comment

Mate, there is a very big difference between not letting women drive cars and trying to wipe out every jew in Europe.

I'm actually gonna walk away from this conversation now because you're being ridiculous!
                    Do you think that "not letting women drive" is the worst thing.......? You have a lot of reading and thinking to do.

Comment

Do you think that "not letting women drive" is the worst thing.......? You have a lot of reading and thinking to do.
                      Mate, I've lived a 3rd of my life in the Middle East. I know exactly what Saudi are about, good and bad. You certainly have no place lecturing me on the subject.

Either way, likening the current Saudi regime to Nazi Germany is ridiculous. You should probably just let it go rather than continuing to make yourself look silly.

Comment

Mate, I've lived a 3rd of my life in the Middle East. I know exactly what Saudi are about, good and bad. You certainly have no place lecturing me on the subject.

Either way, likening the current Saudi regime to Nazi Germany is ridiculous. You should probably just let it go rather than continuing to make yourself look silly.
                        Why is it ridiculous?

Comment

Why is it ridiculous?
                          Do I genuinely have to explain the difference between an oppressive Islamic regime and the largest genocide on record? And you're telling me that I need to read up a bit?

Honestly mate, I'm starting to think you're either trolling me or you're straight up mental!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 31-07-2018, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Do I genuinely have to explain the difference between an oppressive Islamic regime and the largest genocide on record?

And you're telling me that I need to read up a bit?

Honestly mate, I'm starting to think you're either trolling me or you're straight up mental!
                            We´re talking about the regimes and yes they have a lot of similarities. Why is it ridiculous to say that they are similair in many ways? You are not answering, just saying it´s ridiculous. Back to the question: Would you have applauded TF for taking Mr Adolfs gold/money IF they wanted to play a game of soccer at HQ?

Comment

We´re talking about the regimes and yes they have a lot of similarities. Why is it ridiculous to say that they are similair in many ways? You are not answering, just saying it´s ridiculous. Back to the question: Would you have applauded TF for taking Mr Adolfs gold/money IF they wanted to play a game of soccer at HQ?
                              No, of course I wouldn't. But it's a moot point cos neither you, I, or Tony Fernandes was even born when Hitler was in charge of Germany. And I'll continue to reject your point that there are any similarities between Nazi Germany and the current Saudi regime.

Serious question, have you even traveled to the Islamic world? Do you know anything about what makes a devout Muslim tick, and how they choose to live their lives?
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 01-08-2018, 03:33 AM.

Comment

It's football........ we're therefore allowed to play the "football family" card that transcends politics, terrorism, torture, bigotry, hatred blah blah blah. With those admission prices we should offer to host Saudi games every week and pay off our fine 9 years early.

Comment

Working...
                                X