Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    Not a chance is he on that..

I was told by a reliable mate, could be wrong though...
    Well, that clears that up !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I bet it is Gorkks

Comment

Nice post Egham, most of that seems feasible. And your rumour rate ranks highly in my eyes (sorry MP)
        I'm sure Vine is around the new wage cap of 10k.
        My guess is Cook ! He left us and quadrupled his wages, as widley reporred at the time. I doubt he would have halfed them to resign, so I reckon 15k perhaps a little less !?!

Comment

What I want to know is where I need to go in Egham to find this sort of inside info ...Crown, Red Lion, Monkeys, Foresters???

Comment

Shaun Saiko is a 20 yr old Canadian midfielder (surely not), Canadian u17,18,19,23 international but not even close to a breakthrough at Boro, and out of contract in the summer...

just our sort of player

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
              What I want to know is where I need to go in Egham to find this sort of inside info ...Crown, Red Lion, Monkeys, Foresters???
              barley mow

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                Not a chance is he on that..

I was told by a reliable mate, could be wrong though...
                Dean Brill good pal of mine still close with vine from luton days...anyways told me his on around the 20k mark :waaaht::waaaht::horror:
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Maybe that was why they wanted to off load Vine? It must be him as he was the only one they wanted to loan out that didn't go, unless of course he goes when the loan window opens? Probably why we got 2 strikers in instead of 1?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                    barley mow
                    Barley Mow up the Green been known to pop in there for a couple! ...bit of a trek up the hill though!

Comment

I thought it was Rowan Vine , I thought we took over his Birmingham contract when we sgned him

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                        Barley Mow up the Green been known to pop in there for a couple! ...bit of a trek up the hill though!
                        live in englefield green bud, holly tree and barley mow are my watering holes

Comment

Wow, I'm genuinely surprised. I'd have thought half that but coming from a Prem side.....means Prem wages.
                          I REALLY want Rowan to find his form ages but if he doesn't in the next few games, he should be loaned out.
                          Suspect he would be 4th choice after today, but MH rates him fron Luton so will give him every chance.......... If he's allowed to !

Comment

I reckon players wages ought to be quoted how much per year rather than per week. Most people earning say £26,000 (apparently the average wage) wouldnt say they earn £500 a week would they?

Lets say Rowan Vine gets £10k a week, thats £500,000 plus per year, which is a fckin lot o'money.

Prime Minister gets £2500 per week or £130,000 per year.
                            Gets, not earns

Comment

The OP was direct, insightful, factual (as far as we know) and to the point.

It interests me that certain people haven't contributed to this thread.
                              Not a mention of anyone being on the coach to Posh, being in the bath with Posh or "seen" at training ground windmilling a Chinese international.

This man is one to be tracked as a source of WTF is going on at Gerry Cottles Rangers.
                              I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

We have a wage cap, thats why its so hard to attract premiership players.

Bent was on premiership wages and has taken well over 50% pay cut to be here. he just wants to play football
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X