No announcement yet.

Now the transfer window is closed some facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on point 6 - how many people remain at the club who were here when Quashie was last at the club to know he had such a bad attitude?
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Vine is on 10k a week, i wouldnt have thought its him. Prob players on more.

Cheers Egham, you info is excellent, keep posting fella.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
        on point 6 - how many people remain at the club who were here when Quashie was last at the club to know he had such a bad attitude?
        lots of people remeber something he did mate which i wont repeat but i know a few posters know what im talking about

Comment

Nice one Egham.Thanks for showing a bit of substance.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
            lots of people remeber something he did mate which i wont repeat but i know a few posters know what im talking about
            Interesting?

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
              Maybe he upset a Gallen...no-one else would know.
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Done a John Terry?

Comment

1. kitson, agreed deal with stoke but the player didnt bother to turn up.
                  2. cousin deal agreed with hull and the players agent but were warned that if a permie came in from another club would favour that.
                  3. priskin was all but in a hoops shirt last week only for keane to change his mind at the last minute.
                  4.routledge was on his way to boro to have a medical with sean saiko coming the other way and 1.75m, but newcastle came in at the last minute with 2m plus 500k if they go up.
                  5. now fitz aggy and routledge gone only one player at the club isnt inline with wage cap at the club(which the board would really do themselves a favour by explaining to the fans)
                  6. reason quashie deal took so long was last time nigel was at the club is attitude was disgusting, and we had him for a couple of weeks to see if it had improved.
                  7. voltz hasnt played football in a very long time been suffering with a broken peubic bone(ouch!!) so will need months to get match fit so give him time if he signs.
                  8. clynes bid was rejected as wolves bid over a mill, but the player snubbed them and we still remain confident for a deal in the future as have a special relationship with his agent(base) .
                  9. adel spurs asked us our feeling regarding asking to cut adels loan short if needed and would give us the option on other players, we agreed but people from spurs have watched adel recently and havnt seen any change from the player!
                  now for all you idiots that want to #### people off on the messageboard who dare to post gossip...
                  cant speak for everyone but i know everything i post im told is by the same source and am told in good faith so if you dont like it dont read it!!

and how are we meant to know if we like it or not, if we don't read it

i also thought the NQ deal was delayed because of WHU being sold!!

interesting post tho

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                    and how are we meant to know if we like it or not, if we don't read it

i also thought the NQ deal was delayed because of WHU being sold!!

interesting post tho
                    well you have learnt some thing new then sausage

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      Vine is on 10k a week, i wouldnt have thought its him. Prob players on more.

Cheers Egham, you info is excellent, keep posting fella.
                      I heard 21K a week

Comment

Who is Clyne?
                        :drunk:

Comment

well you have learnt some thing new then sausage
                          would that be

A) how to like or dislike something someone has wrote without actually reading it

or

B) the NQ deal was held up because we wanted to find out if his attitude had changed

thanks in advance................me old "Pork Chop"

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                            would that be

A) how to like or dislike something someone has wrote without actually reading it

or

B) the NQ deal was held up because we wanted to find out if his attitude had changed

thanks in advance................me old "Pork Chop"
                            b) sausage

Comment

b) sausage
                              Walls?

Comment

Originally posted by lukeyboy View Post
                                Walls?
                                richmond

Comment

Working...