Now the transfer window is closed some facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the transfer window is closed some facts

1. kitson, agreed deal with stoke but the player didnt bother to turn up.
    2. cousin deal agreed with hull and the players agent but were warned that if a permie came in from another club would favour that.
    3. priskin was all but in a hoops shirt last week only for keane to change his mind at the last minute.
    4.routledge was on his way to boro to have a medical with sean saiko coming the other way and 1.75m, but newcastle came in at the last minute with 2m plus 500k if they go up.
    5. now fitz aggy and routledge gone only one player at the club isnt inline with wage cap at the club(which the board would really do themselves a favour by explaining to the fans)
    6. reason quashie deal took so long was last time nigel was at the club is attitude was disgusting, and we had him for a couple of weeks to see if it had improved.
    7. voltz hasnt played football in a very long time been suffering with a broken peubic bone(ouch!!) so will need months to get match fit so give him time if he signs.
    8. clynes bid was rejected as wolves bid over a mill, but the player snubbed them and we still remain confident for a deal in the future as have a special relationship with his agent(base) .
    9. adel spurs asked us our feeling regarding asking to cut adels loan short if needed and would give us the option on other players, we agreed but people from spurs have watched adel recently and havnt seen any change from the player!
    now for all you idiots that want to #### people off on the messageboard who dare to post gossip...
    cant speak for everyone but i know everything i post im told is by the same source and am told in good faith so if you dont like it dont read it!!

Some interesting info there egham, jolly good show.

Who is the player still over the wage cap?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Some interesting info there egham, jolly good show.

Who is the player still over the wage cap?
      not going to say mate

Comment

Its gotta be Buzz or Cearny

Comment

my guess is damage... meant ramage

Comment

i reckon its vine
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
              Its gotta be Buzz or Cearny
              Or Vine.

We have our squad now, I'm relieved the window is shut now.

Time for the players and manager to knuckle down and put a few things right.
              Then... more of this in the summer.

God only knows what that will bring. :waaaht:
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                Or Vine.

We have our squad now, I'm relieved the window is shut now.

Time for the players and manager to knuckle down and put a few things right.
                Then... more of this in the summer.

God only knows what that will bring. :waaaht:
                think if the board lay the cards on the table and let the fans know whats going on and with the wages were offering and the players on a free in the summer we can be very competive.
                pompey and hull are spent if they go down aswell

Comment

Eghamhoop. I applaud you for explaining all. All your rumours tied up nicely, fair play to you. You have set an example to other rumourmongers who never explain threads once it's all over.
                  Did anyone bid for buzz?

Comment

would it not help to appoint the manager now so he has time to gel with the current crop of players?

Comment

Very interesting post, thanks Egham.
                      Check out www.wearetherangersboys.com for the Godfather's latest match previews, reports and articles.

Comment

on a free in the summer we can be very competive
                        ST renewal spin starts here! Hear it every close season.
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                          think if the board lay the cards on the table and let the fans know whats going on and with the wages were offering and the players on a free in the summer we can be very competive.
                          pompey and hull are spent if they go down aswell
                          Yep, not a problem with the policy of wage caps and contracts in the summer being looked at.
                          We could re-build quite easily.

If.......... we have a decent manager who would add to the attraction of playing for QPR, and was left alone to build a strong, united, competitive squad.
                          Coppell for instance, or Curbishley. Or even Colin.

Everything else is just a side issue, and temporary solutions to the biggest problem of all.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                            1. kitson, agreed deal with stoke but the player didnt bother to turn up.
                            2. cousin deal agreed with hull and the players agent but were warned that if a permie came in from another club would favour that.
                            3. priskin was all but in a hoops shirt last week only for keane to change his mind at the last minute.
                            4.routledge was on his way to boro to have a medical with sean saiko coming the other way and 1.75m, but newcastle came in at the last minute with 2m plus 500k if they go up.
                            5. now fitz aggy and routledge gone only one player at the club isnt inline with wage cap at the club(which the board would really do themselves a favour by explaining to the fans)
                            6. reason quashie deal took so long was last time nigel was at the club is attitude was disgusting, and we had him for a couple of weeks to see if it had improved.
                            7. voltz hasnt played football in a very long time been suffering with a broken peubic bone(ouch!!) so will need months to get match fit so give him time if he signs.
                            8. clynes bid was rejected as wolves bid over a mill, but the player snubbed them and we still remain confident for a deal in the future as have a special relationship with his agent(base) .
                            9. adel spurs asked us our feeling regarding asking to cut adels loan short if needed and would give us the option on other players, we agreed but people from spurs have watched adel recently and havnt seen any change from the player!
                            now for all you idiots that want to #### people off on the messageboard who dare to post gossip...
                            cant speak for everyone but i know everything i post im told is by the same source and am told in good faith so if you dont like it dont read it!!
                            Good post
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

surely quashie deal was because of west ham not buying or selling at the time? as soon as the new owners came in 2 days later he was a qpr player.

Comment

Working...
                              X