No announcement yet.

Make No Bones About It..In Regards Play offs This Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you mean his money? why dont he use 'his' money on the c club, the chandeliers and the big screen. And use 'our' money and the money from sale of blackstock,camp and delaney to buy a big name player?

Comment

Despite being accussed of spin, I always give my opinion.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

BORKED
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Nothing can be done at this club, without the say so of Flavio Briatore. That is the reality/
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Despite being accussed of spin, I always give my opinion.
            You give an opinion. Its origins are questionable.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I could say that, about the nice little clique that has developed on here over the last few months. It can be so predictable

Comment

I could say that, about the nice little clique that has developed on here over the last few months. It can be so predictable
                Do you mean you and HA9/WEMBLEY???????????
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

If we do not get Kitson, Kamara or Beckford, you can kiss Play offs good bye. Unless a standout player comes in this transfer window, then I will be giving up my away season ticket, until the team show some balls and start consistly winning football matches.

By the way, I am not turning! As I'll be at every home game and I think I pretty much support the club in everything they do, but this time around the club know who the deadwood are, get them off the payroll and lets see ambition.

They have to realise that buying one of the above players will show intent and therefore you won't have to offer £10 tickets, as the fans will return anyway over a very short period of time.

In my opinion, the only way the club can turn things around is to say, we want him and get him. Its that simple.
                  Nice post Pete - certainly one which alot of people using this forum would agree with. Who in your opinion are the deadwood? Just interested to know (and with no ulterior motive!).

Comment

We all know, don't really want to name names.

It is obvious to fans who watch QPR regularly. I'd rather say the ones I'd keep.

Gorkss
                    Connolly
                    Borrowdale
                    Legiterwood
                    Faurlin
                    Routledge
                    Simpson
                    Tarrabt
                    Buzsacky

You have to give Cook and Balanta a chance

Comment

We all know, don't really want to name names.

It is obvious to fans who watch QPR regularly. I'd rather say the ones I'd keep.

Gorkss
                      Connolly
                      Borrowdale
                      Legiterwood
                      Faurlin
                      Routledge
                      Simpson
                      Tarrabt
                      Buzsacky

You have to give Cook and Balanta a chance
                      I think the only contentious one on the list is Borrowdale and am somewhat surprised not to see Cerny there.

Comment

so ud wana lose cerny n damo? id disagree on them 2

Comment

Gorkss
                          Connolly
                          Borrowdale....More becuase we have knowbody else now!!
                          Leigertwood
                          Faurlin
                          Routledge
                          Simpson
                          Tarrabt
                          Buzsacky
                          Cerny
                          Cook
                          Balanta
                          Mahon...(i'll admit i doubted him but he was excellent before his injury.
                          Rowlands...Sill has alot to offer in the championship imo.
                          Ephraim... IMO good young talent, still has alot to offer.
                          Stewart.
                          Anyone else can go.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
                            I think the only contentious one on the list is Borrowdale and am somewhat surprised not to see Cerny there.
                            agree with you bout borrowdale,but not at all surprised cerny aint on Pete's list as imo he has been a liability this season & its about time the club bought a goalkeeoer to seriously challenge cerny for his place as he knows that how ever bad he plays he will still be in the team nxt game!

Comment

When you have nervy keeper and a silent back 4 not a good combination.

When things are going well he is very confident, when backs against the wall he struggles big time

Comment

When you have nervy keeper and a silent back 4 not a good combination.

When things are going well he is very confident, when backs against the wall he struggles big time
                                Well we agree on something then pete

Comment

Working...
                                X