Make No Bones About It..In Regards Play offs This Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    If we do not get Kitson, Kamara or Beckford, you can kiss Play offs good bye. Unless a standout player comes in this transfer window, then I will be giving up my away season ticket, until the team show some balls and start consistly winning football matches.

By the way, I am not turning! As I'll be at every home game and I think I pretty much support the club in everything they do, but this time around the club know who the deadwood are, get them off the payroll and lets see ambition.

They have to realise that buying one of the above players will show intent and therefore you won't have to offer £10 tickets, as the fans will return anyway over a very short period of time.

In my opinion, the only way the club can turn things around is to say, we want him and get him. Its that simple.
    well what can i say!!! Welcome maybe

as long as this isn't one of your games then i say fair play to you, but.......

wasn't you ridiculing fans for staying away because they weren't happy with what was going on at the club not so long ago or is it OK to boycott just the away games!!

you see no matter how you try & defend your boycott of away games it seems to me that the penny has finally dropped at QBP front door

most were saying 18 months ago all we needed was i quality striker now 18 months down the line are you agreeing with us!!!!!

so now it looks like everyone is singing from the same hymn book it should stop all the bitching on here

but......i don't make you right with the suggestion that it's all down to FB who we go out & look at, surely he gives the DOF a budget & the DOF goes out & get the players that fall into that budget, no!! if no, then what's the point of a DOF

most QPR fans would have settled for a quality striker & 1 or 2 additional players to the squad 18 months ago, now 18 months later & no doubt millions of pounds later we are no better off now then we were then, are we!! and your trying to put the blame on FB!!!!!

sorry i don't buy that for 1 minute, but hey lets all draw a line under that & see what happens now we are all one big happy family

Comment

So reading between the lines Pete, Paladini did the leg work
      for 4 or 5 goodish signings [hence your bold prediction] only
      for flavi baby to get cold feet when the sums were done.

Comment

pkloft

what budget???
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pkloft

what budget???

don't say we don't have one or are you saying Flav tells GP to go out & get "whoever" he wants then when all the negotiations take place Flav pulls the plug!!!!!!!!

or are you saying Flav picks the players he wants the club to go out & get

so if the latter, why do we need a DOF!!!!!

Comment

so is it fair to say that somebody within the club has said that no funds are available and therefore we wont be signing anybody that might improve the team?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              so is it fair to say that somebody within the club has said that no funds are available and therefore we wont be signing anybody that might improve the team?
              That sounds more like it. Although if only Pete was correct, if only!!!
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If we do not get Kitson, Kamara or Beckford, you can kiss Play offs good bye. Unless a standout player comes in this transfer window, then I will be giving up my away season ticket, until the team show some balls and start consistly winning football matches.

By the way, I am not turning! As I'll be at every home game and I think I pretty much support the club in everything they do, but this time around the club know who the deadwood are, get them off the payroll and lets see ambition.

They have to realise that buying one of the above players will show intent and therefore you won't have to offer £10 tickets, as the fans will return anyway over a very short period of time.

In my opinion, the only way the club can turn things around is to say, we want him and get him. Its that simple.
                Welcome home.

Comment

Sounds to me Pete as if someone has told you that we have no funds available this Jan, if thats the case then we won't be going up and also.... the other post about Hart having a massive falling out with the board could well be true....

This club just gets better and better!

Comment

Kamara must be coming. What can you divulge Pete

Comment

Well done Pete.
                      :drunk:

Comment

How comes pete changed his tune then??
                        Anything to do with flav blocking the deals someone had arranged with his agent friends. Oh dear. No January kickbacks Off his pals this window..

Comment

blah blah blah
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

blah blah blah
                            more of a reply than I was expecting..

In all serious pete, WTF is happening?? Regardless of ur info I'd have thought they'd of had 1 or 2 deals lined up for the opening of the window. We've lost Williams and Watson and our squad is running thin.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                              more of a reply than I was expecting..

In all serious pete, WTF is happening?? Regardless of ur info I'd have thought they'd of had 1 or 2 deals lined up for the opening of the window. We've lost Williams and Watson and our squad is running thin.
                              Not disagreeing with that, but it's amazing that is the case.

When you look at the squad list on the back of every home programme... we still have a longer list than any visiting team I've seen this season.

I suppose that's what's meant by "Deadwood".
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Very true. Sad that we have only one left back who is basic at best and few fit central midfielders... Add to that the lack of quality up front, bar simpson, and ur right. An awful lot of deadwood.. Handsomely paid deadwood no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X